INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 44, p48
Presents a chart depicting global underwriting volume, and mergers and acquisition deals in the retail industry as of November 14, 2005.
- Retail consolidation. // njbiz;10/1/2012, p3
Two line graphs are presented that present the consolidation in the retail market in New Jersey during the period 2008-third quarter of 2012.
- Top US Targeted Buyouts Announced in 2010 YTD. // Bank Loan Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p5
A chart is presented that lists the top U.S. targeted buyouts announced in 2010 year-to-date (YTD) which include CommScope Inc., Interactive Data Corp. and Gymboree Corp.
- Top Global Buyouts Announced Since 1995. // Bank Loan Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p5
A chart is presented that lists the top global targeted buyouts announced since 1995 which include Harrah's Entertainment Inc., Hilton Hotels Corp. and Kinder Morgan Inc.
- DATA POINTS. // SN: Supermarket News;5/23/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 21, p8
Several charts are presented depicting the results of Food Marketing Institute's 2011 Speaks survey of the retail industry including the percentage of respondents agreeing that there will be an increase in grocery retail mergers and acquisitions in 2011, the percentage of retailers that use...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/24/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 25, p26
Presents charts and graph depicting the global retail industry as of June 2002. Types of securities; Mergers and acquisitions made; Ratings of debt deals.
- The Value Of Retail. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/28/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 63, p6
A chart showing the current value of a retail company and the starting point for a suitor considering an offer for takeover is presented.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/3/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 13, p40
Charts and a graph are presented to show investment banking data on merger and acquisition deals and debt deals in the United States retail industries as of March 27, 2006.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/11/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p7
Presents a tabulation of the public merger activities in the United States as of January 11, 1999.