- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/7/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 23, p31
Ranks United States brokerage and bank stocks by performance as of June 4, 2004. Firm; Standard & Poor's 500; AMEX Securities Broker Dealer; Indices.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p37
Ranks brokerage stocks and bank stocks by performance as of February 7, 2005. American Stock Exchange Securities Broker Dealer; Standard & Poor's 500.
- Merger talk moves Saudi bank shares. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/21/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 20, p36
Reports on developments in the Middle East stock markets as of May 12, 1999. Includes the conflicting response of Saudi bank shares to the merger talk between United Saudi Bank and Saudi American Bank; Impact of the renewed interest in Egyptian Co. for Mobile Services on local market; Market's...
- Banking Stocks Keep Sliding As Earnings Uncertainty Builds. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;9/22/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 183, p20
Provides an overview on the performance of the bank stocks for the period ended September 21, 2000.
- What's In a Name? Sometimes, a Buy or Sell. Davenport, Todd // American Banker;1/9/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 5, p7
This article reports on some of the stock trading mistakes made on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. High-profile trading blunders on the exchange have attracted plenty of attention, but bank-stock investors here seem to be making mistakes too. Late last week Nikko Citigroup Ltd. said a trader intending...
- UAE Stocks: Abu Dhabi Over Dubai Holding True. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/24/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p18
This article reports that Abu Dhabi stocks are preferred than Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) stocks market. Abu Dhabi Securities Market (ADSM) is in a better position than Dubai Financial Markets General Index (DFMGI) and will perform better in the long term. Abu Dhabi has a bigger...
- Predictably unpredictable markets due for a big jump. Gilreath, Dave // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/20/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p34A
Focuses on the unpredictability of the stock market in the U.S. Author's belief that the stock market is overdue for a double-digit return; Top ten gainers and losers as of September 15, 2004.
- Through the Looking Glass. // Perryman Report;May2004, p4
Focuses on the recovery of the stock market in the U.S. Effects of stronger purchasing activity on inventories.
- China Rally Biggest In 6 Yrs. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/10/2015, pA01
3 The Chinese gov't signaled more aid for small-cap stocks and a tougher stance on short selling, sending the benchmark Shanghai index up 5.8%, marking its biggest single-day rise in 6 years. It had fallen in eight of the prior 10 sessions. The smaller Shenzhen index rose 3.8%. Both gauges are...