Underwriting By Security Type
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p21
Presents charts and graphs depicting the initial public offerings performance of companies in the U.S.
- Attributes of Companies Making IPOs in India: Some Observations. Sabarinathan, G. // South Asian Journal of Management;Jan-Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p83
A growing volume of literature on Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) by Indian firms has sought to explain the efficiency of pricing and the post issue performance of companies that make IPOs, in terms of institutional features of the securities market or certain features of the issuers. These...
- Global IPO Pipeline Hits Record High. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p77
The article reports on the high growth of initial public offerings (IPO). It mentions that IPO has hit the record high with 332 companies waiting to issue a total of 183 billion dollars worth of IPOs despite market volatility and economic slowdown. It notes that Chinese IPOs stayed positive...
- More work needs to be done on IPO exit route. Ashton, Marc // Finweek;7/28/2011, p23
The article focuses on the Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) in South Africa. It mentions that IPOs represent a lower proportion of private equity (PE) exits than the more mature PE markets across the U.S. and Europe. Further it offers information on the recent development related to securities...
- Brazilian Deluge Saturates The Market. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;May2007, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p77
The article reports on the increasing number of Brazilian companies trading on both the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and Brazilian stock exchange. Twenty-five companies have submitted requests to the Brazilian securities regulator to sell their shares to the public. Major Brazilian listings on...
- Cement IPO, DSM dips. Dunkley, Clare // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/28/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 17, p27
The article reports that the initial public offering (IPO) of shares in Gulf Cement Co. closed on April 16, 2006 nine times oversubscribed. Authorities are becoming more cautious about encouraging frequent primary market activity, given the knock-on effect on the Doha Securities Market (DSM)....
- Muscat bourse expects more flotations this year. HAMID, TRISKA // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/30/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 13, p20
The article looks at the expected initial public offerings (IPOs) in 2012 at the Muscat Securities Market in Oman.
- THE SECRET INDICATOR THAT BULLS WILL LOVE. FISHER, KEN // Forbes Asia;Nov2014, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p160
The article reports on initial public offerings (IPOs) increasing markedly in the bull market.
- CHICAGO'S MAKING A CONTRACTS KILLING. Ryan, Oliver // Fortune International (Europe);11/14/2005, Vol. 152 Issue 9, p22
The article reports that the Chicago Board of Trade has gone public. Shares of the Chicago Board of Trade went up, making the initial public offering one of the most successful of 2005. The Chicago Mercantile Exchange became public in 2002. The value of these futures exchanges is now greater...