- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/24/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p39
Presents charts and graphs on initial public offerings and stocks in the U.S. as of May 24, 2004. Initial public offering of CrossTex Energy, Jed Oil, Daystar Technologies, and Marchex; Performance of initial public offerings by Animas, Blue Nile and Nuvasive; Performance of selected stock...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p25
Presents charts and graphs depicting the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings deals in the U.S. Citation of companies with good initial public offerings deals; Performance of recent transactions; Status of recent stock offerings.
- The IPO Market Is Dead, Dead, Dead. Goldblatt, Henry // Fortune;12/7/1998, Vol. 138 Issue 11, p258
Looks at the December 1998 market for United States initial public offerings (IPO). Comparison of 1997 and 1998 figures; Withdrawal of planned Goldman Sachs and Sprint PCS IPOs; What happened, according to Sprint manager of investor relations Nancy Fry; Forecast.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p17
Presents charts and graphs depicting the best and worst performers in initial public offerings in the U.S. as of September 14, 2005. Performance of the offering of VeriFone Holdings Inc.; Offer price of Fusion Telecommunications International; Performance of recent stock offerings.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p19
Reports on aftermarket performance in the United States as of July 19, 2004. 2004 initial public offering performance; Performance of stock offerings.
- IPOs Good For Stock Market, But Too Many May Signal Froth. SCOTT STODDARD // Investors Business Daily;12/19/2013, pB01
When many companies with questionable fundamentals start launching initial public offerings, it can be a sign the market is overheating.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/11/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 34, p25
The article presents a list of the most 100 initial public offerings. These include the Security Capital Assurance which offers its stocks at $20.50 per stock, Compass Diversified Trust which offers its stocks at $15 per stock and Town Sports International Holdings which offers its stocks at...
- 2006 IPO Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/19/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 24, p15
Several charts are presented that list initial public offering performance for 2006 including companies with best performance, companies with worst performance, and performance of recent stock offerings.
- NYSE rebels gain ground in IPO push. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;1/31/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p1
This article reports that an initial public offering for the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) aims to boost stock exchanges' seat prices. A pair of investors is snapping up seats and is using its newfound leverage to prod the NYSE to do something it has never done in its 213-year history-sell its...