IPOS IN THE U.S
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/01/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings of companies in Louisiana.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p16
Presents information about initial public offerings (IPO) in various financial institutions of the U.S. as of June 16, 2003. Bookrunners for various institutions; IPOs priced for the week starting June 5, 2003.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p18
Presents information about aftermarket performance of various initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 16, 2003. Best five performances for the last 360 days; Performance of recent IPOs.
- IPO July IPO Mart Not For Faint Of Heart. Terzo, Gerelyn // Private Placement Letter;8/11/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on IPO issuance for July 2008. It mentions that for the third quarter, only forty-seven IPOs were priced and amounted to $748 million. The article discusses that the market valuation prevented a number of companies from going public. It also discusses the state of banks and...
- CALENDAR. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p18
Presents a chart depicting initial public offerings of companies, the filing date, and the managers of the offering in the U.S.
- LIPO Debate Rages On. MacFadyen, Ken // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/16/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 39, p5
The article reports on the issue regarding the leveraged initial public offering (LIPO) debate in the U.S. private equity sector. It has been argued that taking a dividend ahead of a public flotation basically weakens a company before letting it go. However, large dividends are by no means...
- The Effect of Foreign Strategic Investors on the Performance of PRC H-Firms. Chan, Eva // Chinese Economy;Sep2007, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p84
Foreign strategic investor (FSI) is a recent form of entry for foreign investors in the People's Republic of China (PRC) entities. An FSI is a non-PRC investor who has an equity stake in an H-firm and aims to maintain long-term relations with the H-firm. An FSI has board representation that...
- The IPO phenomenon in the 1990s Ghosh, Arvin // Social Science Journal;2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p487
Abstract: Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) were the most prevalent form of securities issued to raise capital by firms wanting to go public during the last decade (1990â€“2000) in the United States. The IPO phenomenon got a tremendous boost during the late 1990s by the popularity of the...
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/2/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p17
Presents information, extracted from filings with securities regulators and reported by Edgar Online, which reflects recent and anticipated actions by companies that are headquartered or operating in Louisiana or otherwise of interest to local readers. Company/individual; Ticker; Form type;...