- Lender on the block? Ryan, Kate // Crain's Chicago Business;8/15/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p2
The article reports that the possible sale of Antares Leveraged Capital Corp., a unit of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co., could be somewhat ironic for the 12 former Heller Financial Inc. executives who founded Antares nine years ago. GE Capital Corp. acquired Heller, a mainstay of...
- Ex-Heller execs aim at mid-range deals. Gowen, Annie // Crain's Small Business -- Chicago Edition;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p5
Presents information on Antares Leveraged Capital Corporation's venture which will specialize in providing cash flow-based senior financing for companies. Requirements for interested clientele; Background information on the company; Comments from Dave Brackett, founding Antares partner.
- GE Capital ahead of curve with strategy: Analytst. Ceniceros, Roberto // Business Insurance;04/20/98, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p32E
Reports that the GE Capital Corporation is in a move to integrate its financial services which will be of benefit to insurer-related mergers and acquisitions. Background information on the company; Reference to the Employers Reinsurance Corporation's (ERC) acquisition of Industrial Risk...
- Industry Deals. // Secured Lender;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p146
The article presents an update on deals in the financial services industry as of November 2005. Allied Capital has invested $127 million to provide finance management-led recapitalization in Meineke. Antares Capital Corp. has provided a $35 million revolving credit facility in support of...
- CFN wins Conseco MH platform, servicing fees unclear. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;3/10/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p5
Reports that the U.S. equity buyout firm CFN Investment Holdings and a unit of GE Capital Corp. has won the bidding for troubled Conseco Finance Corp., a unit of bankrupt insurer Conseco Inc. Acquisition cost; Names of other bidders.
- One Week After $10B Fundraise, Ardian Buys GE Capital LP Interests. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/5/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p1
The article announces the planned acquisition of U.S. financing company GE Capital's limited partnership interests worth 1.3 billion dollars in private equity (PE) funds by French private investment company Ardian, formerly Axa Private Equity, as part of its secondary funds for PE investments.
- General Electric Capital Corporation SWOT Analysis. // General Electric Capital Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jul2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of General Electric Capital Corporatio is presented.
- Toyota Motor Corporation SWOT Analysis. // General Electric Capital Corporation SWOT Analysis;12/21/2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Toyota Motor Corporation is presented.
- Barclays, Dresdner Launch $2 Billion-Plus Issue. // Bank Loan Report;1/28/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p3
The article offers news briefs related to financial services companies. Barclays PLC and Dresdner Kleinwort have launched a $2.43 billion credit facility for Puget Energy. Wachovia Corp. has launched a $340 million term loan B for Radiation Therapy. GE Capital Corp. has marketed a $167.8 million...