- 15. Market forecasts. // T&D Report 2004 - World Markets for Transmission & Distribution ;2004, Issue 4, p241
Forecasts trends in the global electric transmission and distribution markets in 2010. Overview of operational network statistics from 1970 to 2010; Graphical illustration of capital expenditure on generation, transmission and distribution in Japan from 1993 to 2002; Basis of the market forecasts.
- New products. // Transmission & Distribution World;Jun98, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p87
Features various equipment and supplies for use in electric power transmission and distribution. Includes implosive connectors; Hydrogen detectors; Dust spray; Vaults; Digital power meter; Ground penetrating radar; Substation control; Analog converters.
- Technical information system. // Electrical World;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 214 Issue 2, p54
Presents information about products and services for electric power transmission and distribution systems. Includes CDS Series cable fault locators from High Voltage Inc.; Southern Mills' Comfort Blend flame-resistant fabric for utility and petrochemical/refinery wear; Fault Tamer fuse limiter...
- T&D equipment/literature. // Electrical World;Mar1994, Vol. 208 Issue 3, p57
Lists equipment and literature on electric power transmission and distribution. Transmission design; ANSI bushings; Distribution automation; Conductor connectors; Line design; Distribution-automation switches; Porcelain products; Capacitors.
- New Products. // Transmission & Distribution World;Sep98, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p76
Presents an array of products related to electric power transmission and distribution. Includes a meter; Test set; Spatial information systems; Circuit breaker; Monitoring software; Timer; Directional drill; Controller.
- APPENDICES. // Electrical Markets of Spain;2003, p31
Presents topics discussed in the October 2003 issue of the periodical "Electrical Markets of Spain." List of electric utility companies in Spain; Methodology of the transmission and distribution forecasts; Components of the equipment demand forecasts.
- Ameren Crew Safely Works on Energized Line. Bretsch, Brian // Transmission & Distribution World;Dec2009, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p56L
The article reports on the replacement of transmission lines by Ameren Corp.'s linemen in Saint Louis, Missouri. It notes on the replacement of 2,500 pound crossarms by transmission crew for the improvement of system reliability where Ameren is said to be the only utility that performs this type...
- 3M ACCR Added to List of Materials by Rural Utilities Service. // Transmission & Distribution World;Dec2009, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the eligibility for use of the 3M Aluminum Conductor Composite Reinforced (ACCR) in projects financed by the Rural Utilities Service (RUS) Electric Programs in the U.S. It notes that the ACCR is an overhead transmission conductor that double transmission capacity without...
- STRUCTRES: Old & New. // Transmission & Distribution World;Jun2003, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p56
Focuses on the advantages and disadvantages of new and traditional materials used to construct electric power transmission and distribution lines.