What Women Want… in a Telecom Provider
- Chicks Dig the Bundle, Says Oxygen. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p36
Considers the results of an Oxygen Media survey which reports that women prefer cable when it comes to delivering bundled service. Number of the respondents who get their technology bundle from their local cable operator; Components of the technology bundle of the cable operators; Percentage of...
- Top metro areas for cable. // Electronic Media;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p8
Presents a chart of the top metro areas on cable broadcasting in the United States as of February 2002.
- INTERNET BETTER VALUE THAN CABLE TV. // Rural Telecom;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p9
The article offers information on a Rasmussen Reports survey which revealed 72 percent of adults finding the Internet as a better value for the dollar than cable television.
- Operators Look To Add Familiar Channels. Lafayette, Jon // Cable World (10427228);
Reports the market growth of emerging and midsize cable network channels in the U.S., according to a survey conducted by Beta Research in 2002. Examples of such channels; Attributes of the market growth; Other survey results.
- MSNBC takes millenial hit. Schneider // Daily Variety;01/03/2000, Vol. 266 Issue 20, p4
Focuses on the results of a survey conducted by MSNBC cable television network on its website. Choice of the worst ideas of the millennium; Events in history named as `foul-up of the millennium.'
- Study: U.S. digital cable growing. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/4/2002, Vol. 373 Issue 36, p8
Forecasts an increase in the number of digital cable subscribers in the U.S. Survey of households conducted by Leichtman Research Group; Efforts of the cable industry to protect its core customer base; Average amount spent by digital subscribers on cable television.
- MSO Merit Raises Fell 1% in 2002. // Cable World (10427228);11/18/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p14
Reports on the results of a survey on salaries for cable programming and media service operators' executives as of November 2002. Comparison of incentives for programmers between 2001 and 2002.
- NETWORK DISTRIBUTION SNAPSHOT. // Cable World (10427228);4/29/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p62
Presents a tabular representation of the census of basic cable networks as of March 30, 2002.
- MSOs kicking in for soccer league. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;02/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p4
Reports the support of cable television networks in the launching of the Women's United Soccer Association in the United States. Promotion of games by league investors; Membership fee for the board of directors; Search for national and regional television sports contracts, exhibition license...