NET GAINS: Video's New Equation
- Viewers watching more TV on broadband. // CED;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the findings from a consumer research done by Leichtman Research Group (LRG) Inc. which highlighted the increasing amount of time used and/or spent by people on broadband connections in a daily basis at 2.8 hours a day.
- QUICK HITS. // Multichannel News;10/30/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p47
The article offers news brief related to television broadcasting in the U.S. A new survey conducted by the Conference Board's Consumer Internet Barometer indicated that one in 10 U.S. online consumers watches television broadcasts online. A new Leichtman Research Group survey showed that the...
- Time-Shifted TV Goes Mainstream. // Multichannel News;10/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p10
The article focuses on the survey by Leichtman Research Group Inc. which reveals the increasing usage of digital video recorder (DVR) and video-on-demand (VOD) in the U.S.
- New Year Brings New Tweaks to Model. // Multichannel News;1/12/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p31
In this article, the author discusses Leichtman Research Group survey which highlights that more than three quarters of homes in the U.S have a digital video recorder (DVR), subscribe to Netflix or use video-on-demand from a cable or telecommunication provider.
- Video Games: TV's Net Connection. // Rural Telecom;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p9
The article offers information on a report by Leichtman Research Group Inc. in the U.S. which indicated that 23% of television homes own video game devices that can access Internet video.
- THE BATTLE FOR EYEBALLS. // Sound & Vision;Jun-Aug2010, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p17
The article focuses on the result of the Leichtman Research Group Inc.'s survey of U.S. homes that are using an Internet-to-television connection through devices including Blu-ray Disc players, videogame consoles, and television.
- VOICES. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;4/4/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p30
The article focuses on the result of the new consumer research from Leichtman Research Group Inc. (LRG) which shows that Netflix Inc. or online video has no sign of fueling cord-cutting because consumers tend to switch providers to reduce spending. .
- ABOUT 360,000 ADDED BROADBAND IN 2Q 2015. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;Aug2015, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p13
The article focuses on a report by Leichtman Research Group Inc. (LRG) regarding the growth in Internet and broadband subscribers in the second quarter (Q2) of 2015.
- Over 80% of U.S. households get broadband at home. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;12/11/2015, Vol. 35 Issue 50, p15
The article presents a consumer survey by Leichtman Research Group Inc. (LRG) which found that majority of American households avail of the broadband Internet service at home.