- APPLICATIONS REVIEWS. Millen, Roger N.; Hall, John R. // Interfaces;Feb77, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p104
This article presents information on articles related to operations research and management science, published in different journals. In the article "Allocating Building Inspection Manpower for Fire Protection," published in the August 1976 issue of the journal "Management Science," using...
- Anniversary Thoughts. Rait, Suzanne G. // Neonatal Network;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p6
The author reflects on the 25th anniversary of the journal "Neonatal Network" in 2006. She points out the struggles of the journal during its early years. She highlights the progress in the neonatal world within these 25 years. She acknowledges the contributors and volunteers who continue to...
- Write a practice profile. // Nursing Standard;10/8/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p60
The article offers step-by-step instructions for nurses on how to write a practice profile in the journal "Nursing Standard."
- Practice nurses: an underused resource. Hart, Julian Tudor // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);4/20/1985, Vol. 290 Issue 6476, p1162
Focuses on the development of practice nurses in the United States. Division of labor in hospital department; Efficacy of anticipatory care and effective deployment of extended nurses; Discussions on reimbursement of wages.
- APPENDIX N3: Nursing Interventions Classification System. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary;2005, p2619
A variety of labels and definitions of the Nursing Interventions Classification system that relate to the terms that appeared in the January 2005 issue of "Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary" are presented.
- Tanzania. Gilmour, Diane // Journal of Perioperative Practice;Jun2006, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p299
Looking out of the aeroplane window at the first glimpses of the East African coast the adventure became reality. Despite months of injections, applying for a visa and lesson planning, being in Tanzania was not fully grasped until that point. To be honest I was nervous and apprehensive. This was...
- Information exchange. // Paediatric Nursing;Oct2004, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p7
Presents several requests for information related to paedriatic nursing.
- Looking back at a decade of change. Pollard, Tom // British Journal of Community Nursing;Apr2006, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p137
The article reflects on the British Journal of Community Health Nursing, which will be celebrating its 10th year this month. The author said that in 1996 there was much talk of doing away with long-established professional boundaries, and until now district nursing, health visiting, mental...
- The Latin American Journal of Nursing celebrates its 15th anniversary. Palucci Marziale, Maria Helena; Costa Mendes, Isabel Amélia // Revista Latino-Americana de Enfermagem (RLAE);ene/feb2008, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p3
The article focuses on the 15th anniversary of the "Latin American Journal of Nursing" or "Revista Latino-Americana de Enfermagem (RLAE)." Accordingly, a comparative analysis of the current characteristic of RLAE and those of the previous 5 years presents advances in the visibility of the...