The surgeon and the nurse
- At a Children's Hospital. Hyun Kim // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;4/12/2016, Vol. 315 Issue 14, p1523
The poem "At a Children's Hospital," by Hyun Kim is presented. First Line: A goblin races by; Last Line: reminding us that they are children.
- waiting in the children's hospital. Major, Clarence // Configurations: New & Selected Poems, 1958-1998;1/ 1/1998, p10
The poem "Waiting in the Children's Hospital," by Clarence Major is presented. First Line: I reflect on my son's crying; Last Line: and hands hidden.
- BROWNING AND THE PRIMITIVE. Mermin, Dorothy // Victorian Studies;Winter82, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p211
Talks about Robert Browning's use of the primitive materials. Central organizing principles in Browning's late poems; Discussion on Browning's interest in the primitive.
- Robert Browning. Gibson, Mary Ellis // Victorian Poetry;Fall2001, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p447
Examines the poetry of Robert Browning in relation to spiritual and physical life. Description of the Incarnation; Sense of confinement in the fleshly body; Notions of the infinite and the finite of life.
- Children's Hospital. Austin, David Craig // Southern Review;Winter1988, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p167
Presents the poem "Children's Hospital," by David Craig Austin.
- In the Children's Hospital. // Works of Alfred Lord Tennyson, Vol. 6;1909, p61
The poem "In the Children's Hospital" by Alfred Lord Tennyson is presented. First Line: OUR doctor had call'd in another, I never had; Last Line: had past away.
- DAVID'S SONG. BROWNING, ROBERT // Children's Third Book of Poetry;1915, p120
The poem "David Song," by Robert Browning is presented. First Line: THEN I turned my harp,â€”took off the lilies we twine; Last Line: here.
- 'Night and Morning.'. Browning, Robert // Hutchinson Literary Extracts;2007, p1
The article presents the poem "Night and Morning," by Robert Browning. First Line: Meeting at Night. Last Line: And the need of a world of men for me.
- Robert Browning. // Academy of American Poets -- Biographies of American Poets;2008, p1
A biography of poet Robert Browning is presented. Born on May 7, 1812 in Camberwell, London, England, Browning was believed to be already proficient at reading and writing by the age of five and attended tutors in music, drawing, dancing, and horsemanship. In 1833, Browning anonymously published...