Out of Sight, Out of Mind
- Fan performance and system troubleshooting. Franklin, Mike // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/15/98, Vol. 204 Issue 7, p20
Presents a guide to the diagnosis of fan and duct system problems in heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment. How fans and ducted systems work; Inlet system effects; Outlet system effects; Manufacturing and testing tolerances.
- `Inspector Robotic' helps ctrs see and record inside ductwork. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/15/98, Vol. 204 Issue 7, p25
Reports that Indoor Environmental Solutions Inc. has launched two products designed to see internal ductwork in heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment. Inspector Robotic unit; Duct eye; Features; Contact information.
- NEW PRODUCTS. Arnold, Scott // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2004, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p0
Features several heating and ventilation equipment and supplies. Final Filter in-duct air filter for fabric duct from DuctSox; Concealed dry sprinklers from The Viking Corp.; Axijet exhaust system from M.K. Plastics Corp.
- Model-based condition monitoring of a HVAC cooling coil sub-system in a real building. Buswell, RA; Haves, P; Wright, JA // Building Services Engineering Research & Technology;May2003, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p103
A comparison of the performance of two fault detection and diagnosis methods applied to a cooling coil subsystem in an air-handling unit installed in a real building is presented. Both methods employ a first principles based reference model of the target system. One scheme carries out diagnosis...
- Remote Control. Corcoran, Mary // Wireless Review;8/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p20
Discusses the use of a remote-control system to operate heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. How the system works; Advantages of the system; Reaction from the wireless communications carriers.
- Products. // Refrigeration Service & Contracting;Oct96, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p52
Features products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry. Includes vapor absorption chillers from Dunman-Bush; Freezers from National Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Products Inc.; Access valves from J/B Industries Inc.; Refrigeration system from Hussmann Corp.
- Product profiles. // Engineered Systems;Jan1996, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p84
Introduces various heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment. Includes NordicPak process chillers; Fiberglass-brand ductboard; Series SC synchronous condenser.
- Product profiles. // Engineered Systems;May99, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p76
Features several heating, ventilation, and air conditioning products as of May 1999. Includes BioCal cooling tower biocide dispenser from Beta Technology, Inc.; Series 265 pressure transducers from Setra Systems, Inc.; Millennium OM centrifugal chiller from York International, Corp.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/16/94, Vol. 192 Issue 3, p26
Features various products related to heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Ansonics Inc.'s `Son-tector' sound detector; Grinnell Corp.'s `Gruvlok' Series 7500 ball valve; Neotronics' `MiniGas 4' pocket-size gas detection and datalogger; Erie Manufacturing Co.'s P Series 0- to 10-vdc...