Visteon: Speed, Experience, Vision
- Visteon's biz-to-biz whiz wants to boost sales in Europe. Versical, David // Automotive News;9/29/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5733, p22L
Interviews Craig Muhlhauser, vice president of sales and marketing for Visteon Automotive System, the automobile parts group within Ford Motor Co. How Ford lured him from United Technologies Corp.; His answers to questions on strategy and opportunities in Europe.
- Follow Road to Asia or Perish, Visteon CEO Says. Amend, James M. // Ward's Auto World;Jun2014, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on the statement issued by Tim Leuliette, president and chief executive officer of American global automotive parts supply firm Visteon Corp., about industry players who are attempting to survive on the conventional strength of the U.S. market or the kinds of automobiles it...
- Visteon wants non-car jobs. // Automotive News;5/10/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5818, p38G
Presents an interview with Craig Muhlhauser, president of Ford Motor Co.'s car supplier Visteon Automotive Systems. Includes a discussion on vision for Visteon; Development of automotive businesses; Opinion on low-volume vehicles.
- Muhlhauser could cut back Exide's European operations. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News Europe;06/19/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p34
Deals with the appointment of Craig Muhlhauser as president of battery manufacturer Exide Corp. Duties of Muhlhauser; Career background of Mulhauser; Plans of Muhlhauser for Exide.
- Business & Finance. Kilborn, Robert; Cook, Stephanie // Christian Science Monitor;4/6/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 92, p24
Presents news briefs related to business and finance as of April 6, 2001, including the plans of Visteon Corp to cut 1,800 jobs.
- Sales chief fills out his roster. // Automotive News;11/24/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5741, p28E
Reports that David Enstone was hired as director of North American aftermarket sales at Visteon. Enstone's professional background; Who else has been named to the company's sales and marketing team by Craig Mulhauser.
- Visteon's allure lures VP from Lear. Moran, Tim // Automotive News;11/24/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5741, p28E
Reports that Roseann Stevens was named director of North American sales for Visteon Automotive Systems. Her professional background; Her duties at Visteon; Information about Visteon, Ford Motor Co.'s parts group.
- Unexpected Retirement for Visteon's Szuluk. // Ward's Auto World;Nov98, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p20
Reports the resignation of Charles M. Szuluk, president of Visteon Automotive Systems. Reputation of Szuluk; His achievements as president of the company; Issues surrounding his resignation.
- New president helped Visteon stand alone. Sedgwick, David // Automotive News;10/19/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5789, p3
Announces the promotion of Craig Muhlhauser as president of Visteon Automotive Systems. Career highlights; Location of sales offices of Visteon; Effort to reposition the company; Total sales in 1997; Products manufactured by the company.