- Super coupe. // Popular Science;Jun84, Vol. 224 Issue 6, p94
Focuses on engine specifications of Saab Turbo 16 Aero manufactured by Saab Automobile AB. Acceleration produced by the engine; Mileage of the engine.
- Saab 9-3 Viggen. McCarthy, Mike // Wheels;Sep2005, p159
Evaluates the Saab 9-3 Viggen automobiles. Maximum power; Design specifications; Performance; Features.
- Newest mid-size Saab fits into lower end of luxury car market. Koland, Cordell // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;06/29/98, Issue 322322, p7
Features Saab 9-5 automobile. Specifications; Design; Range price; Advance safety features.
- Saab sets 9—5 models apart. Kranz, Rick // Automotive News;11/26/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5959, p10
Reports the introduction of the 2002 automobile models developed by Saab Cars USA Inc. in the United States. Features of the 2002 Saab Aero 9-5; Replacement of the SE model by Arc; Prices of the automobiles.
- Five million smiles. // Popular Mechanics;Nov87, Vol. 164 Issue 11, p76
A recent survey showed that owners of the Saab 9000, the NUMMI (New United Motor Manufacturers Inc.) Nova, and Pontiac's Bonneville loved driving their cars. What groups these three cars together is that they're unpretentious--and good.
- Tradition with a twist. // Automotive News;2/24/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5701, p4
Focuses on the Saab 9-5 which will be introduced for sale in North America in the spring of 1998, as a probable 1999 model. Similarities with other Saabs; Features included in the 9-5 automobile; Role played by General Motors in the development of the Saab 9-5.
- Saab 9-5 has $30,545 sticker. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;3/23/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5758, p28
States Saab Cars USA priced the 1999 9-5 model starting at $30,545. The price being lower than the 9000 model it replaces; The 9-5 model's level of standard equipment.
- Saab. // Motor Age;Nov97, Vol. 116 Issue 11, p52
Highlights the Saab 1995-1996 9000 models equipped with M/T and Vin No. Information on the speedometer of these vehicles.
- Zeroing in on new Saab 9000. // Automotive News;5/29/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5607, p2
Presents a photograph of the replacement for the Saab 9000. Code name; Plans for debut at the Frankfurt auto show in 1997; Physical description.