Chicago: The Next Generation
- More sport, less space. Burgess, Peter // Automotive Engineer;Jun2000, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p46
Features the Toyota MR2 convertible sports car. Highlight on the design of the automobile; Acceleration capacity of the automobile; Specifications of the automobile.
- Let the Sun Shine In--Twice. Zachary, Katherine // Ward's Auto World;Jun2000, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p73
Focuses on the launching of the convertibles MR2 Spyder and Camry Solara from Toyota Motor Corporation. Base price of MR2 Spyder; Engine and braking skills of the MR2 Spyder; Target customer of the Solara; Features of the Solara.
- Toyota MR2. Swan, T.; Hussey, R. // Popular Mechanics;Apr90, Vol. 167 Issue 4, p130
Presents a firsthand drive report on the Toyota MR2. Description of car; Recent improvements; Driving impressions.
- Bye-bye to Toyota's mid-engine sports car, the MR2. Tully, Tom // Business Press;2/9/96, Vol. 8 Issue 41, p13
Reports on the decommissioning of Toyota's MR2 sports car. Features of the car; Capabilities.
- Toyota MR2. // Consumer Reports;1995 Special Issue Buyers Guide, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p305
Evaluates the Toyota MR2 two-door sports car. Trim lines; Reliability; Owner satisfaction; Passenger seating; Stowage space; Acceleration; Rear-wheel drive; Handling and ride quality; Weight distribution of engine.
- SMOOTH, SOLID SPYDER. Vettraino, J.P. // AutoWeek;04/17/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 17, p16
Features the automobile, Toyota MR2 Spyder. Suggested retail price; Features; Engine specification; Road test performance.
- Sporty fun and quality. // AutoWeek;2/7/94, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p22
Presents a technical review of Toyota MR2 car models from 1986 to 1994. Comparison to the Pontiac Fiero and Honda Civic CRX; Revision of suspension and bodystyle. INSETS: Industry voices.;Owners voices.;Crash data.;Miscellany.
- Toyota MR2. Edsall, Larry // AutoWeek;6/20/94, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p33
Features the Toyota MR2 automobile. Engine; Suspension; Performance; Fuel consumption; Price.
- Adieu to the MR2. // AutoWeek;8/7/95, Vol. 45 Issue 32, p10
Reports on the unavailability of the Toyota MR2 automobile in the United States once the current supply runs out. Number of units sold upon its introduction in 1986; Factors contributing to the downhill trend in MR2 sales; Number of units sold in 1994.