- Accidental inventions. // National Geographic World;Aug96, Issue 252, p25
Presents a true-false exam the objective of which is to decide if the statements about the inventions are true or false.
- The Influence of Color of Paper upon Scores Earned on Objective Achievement Examination. Michael, William B.; Jones, Robert A. // Journal of Applied Psychology;Dec55, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p447
The article presents a study which examined the influence of the color of paper upon the scores earned by college students on an objective achievement examination. According to the authors, no statistically significant differences in the average scores appeared on both multiple-choice and...
- True or False? // Weekly Reader News - Senior;4/8/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 22, p8
Presents a true-false examination on several topics discussed in the April 8, 2005 issue of "Weekly Reader."
- True or False. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;9/19/2003, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p8
Presents a true or false test on the articles published in the September 2003 issue of "Weekly Reader Senior Edition," including the sounds produced by dolphins.
- Accept Differences. Perry, Bruce D. // Scholastic Action;3/11/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p19
Presents a true-false quiz about tolerance.
- Advances in genetic testing: Are you in the know? // Consumer Reports on Health;Oct2003, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p3
Presents a quiz to compare the knowledge of genetics with other Americans. List of questions; True of false questionnaire; Analysis of answers.
- I Know About Flowering Plants! // Science Spin - Early Primary;May2005, p4
Presents a true or false quiz about flowering plants.
- Math Matters. // Weekly Reader - Edition 2;5/5/2006, Vol. 75 Issue 25, p4
Presents a quiz that compared the number of visitors at the Gateway Arc, Grand Canyon and the Empire State Building.
- Know the News. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 3;3/7/2003, Vol. 72 Issue 20, p4
Presents a true or false quiz on lightning, thunderstorms and other topics.