S&P upgrades two New York agencies
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority Raised to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34128, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised various ratings on the Metropolitan Transportation Authority of New York, including its issuer credit rating and existing transportation revenue bonds to AA-minus from A-plus.
- NEW YORK: S&P Cites MTA Challenges. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/28/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32927, p9
The article reports on the challenged to close multi-million dollar deficits over the next four years for the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) in New York. MTA proposes, without the support of the governor, a 2009 operating budget that includes a fare and toll increase in July 2009....
- N.Y. MTA, TBTA Ready $1.6B of Debt. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p1
Reports on the plans of New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) and its subsidiary the Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority (TBTA) for the sale of its bonds as of November 5, 2001. Financial advisor for the sale of TBTA general purpose revenue bonds; Ratings of the bonds by...
- N.Y. MTA Prepares Record-Setting $14 Billion Offering. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31335, p56
Reports the approval of the bond resolutions of Capital Program Review Board in New York City. Preparation of Metropolitan Transportation Authority to bring 14 billion dollars debt refinancing to the market; Refusal of the review board to act on the resolutions.
- Tender Piece Of MTA Deal Now in Doubt. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31351, p1
Reports the cancellation of the refinancing plan by the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Approval of the federal law authorizing an additional advance of refunding certain bonds; Eligibility of the bonds for the refundings; Completion of the tender process.
- On Heels of Tobacco Bonanza, N.Y. MTA Ups the Ante to $2.8B. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/6/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31380, p35
Reports the transportation revenue offering of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority in New York. Plan of institutional pricing; Growth of the retail demand; Assessment of the preliminary price.
- A Tale of the Takedown. McKaig, Ryan; Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p1
No abstract available.
- Long-Term Debt Neared $30B in May. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31399, p1
Reports the increase of long-term debt in New York. Influence of bond sales and tobacco-backed issuance to the increase; Reformation of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority; Stability of rates on tax-exempt bonds.
- MTA Dominates Busy Calendar With $1.8 Billion Deal. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31399, p40
Reports the domination of New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) in the state service contract revenue offering. Maturation of the bonds; Amount of the revenue offering; Citation of MTA's other credits.
- N.Y. MTA's Third New Credit Set for $1.24 Billion Arrival. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p1
Reports the marketing of tax fund bonds by the Metropolitan Transportation Authority in New York City. Coordination between the city and state issuers; Approval on the financing of debt; Increase demand in the bond market.