Munis up in buoyant session; Calif. development COPs priced, repriced
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p43
Provides information on prices of securities of the municipal bonds in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Details on prices of securities.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p39
Presents prices for municipal bonds in the U.S as of November 08, 2001. Comparison in the bonds prices of among states; Bidding prices for municipal bonds.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31354, p46
Presents information about prices of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of March 28, 2002. Ratings for different bonds; Estimated yields of various bonds.
- Market indicators. // Bond Buyer;05/14/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30641, p43
Presents information on the municipal bond market in the United States as of May 14, 1999. US securities prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;12/6/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33627, p2
The article presents the status of the U.S. bonds data as of December 6, 2011, including the government securities prices, municipal bond index, and 30-day visible supply.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;12/3/2014, p37
The article statistics for municipal bonds as of December 6, 2014 including 10- and 30-year yield, Competitive and Negotiated Sales, and Total Offerings.
- Thursday's Data. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F355, p1
A chart based on the financial condition of securities market in the U.S. on February 19, 2016 is presented which include securities prices, and the municipal bond.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p40
Presents graphs and charts depicting the municipal bond market in the U.S. Details of market indicators; Prices of securities; Rates of state and local government series rates.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;8/13/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33961, p21
Statistics on bond sales, securities prices and general obligation bonds for the Southwest region in the U.S. are presented.