April retail sales up 0.1%; ex-autos up 0.4%
- Retail Sales Fall, Ex-Autos Unchanged. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;05/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30890, p2
Reveals that sales at United States retailers declined in April 2000. Impact of decline of sales of durable goods; Sales of automobiles; Non-fulfillment of economists' predictions for the period.
- Hard goods. // Chain Store Age;Jan98 Supplement, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p14A
Shares how hard goods retailers are improving inventory management to meet merchandising needs. Prevalence of the use of technology for inventory-management; Number of retailers sharing information with vendors; Significance of measurement and accountability improvements.
- Romania. Reynolds, Jonathan // European Retail Digest;Summer1995, Issue 7, p1
Presents updates on the retail trade in Romania as of June 1995. Penetration of private sector interests as a proportion of total retail sales volume; Ownership of consumer durables; Foreign involvement with Romanian retailing.
- Real Inventories, Sales, and Inventory-Sales Ratios for Manufacturing and Trade for the Third Quarter of 2004. // Survey of Current Business;Jan2005, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p6
No abstract available.
- Real Inventories, Sales, and Inventory-Sales Ratios for Manufacturing and Trade, 2001:IV-2005:II. // Survey of Current Business;Oct2005, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p21
Presents data on real inventories and sales performance of manufacturing and trade industries in the U.S. from the fourth quarter of 2001 to 2005. Durable goods; Nondurable goods; Retail trade.
- Window buyers: durability, efficiency matter most. // Qualified Remodeler;Jan2005, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p10
This article focuses on the needs of consumers of window shopping. A new survey sponsored by the nonprofit National Fenestration Rating Council has found that consumers value durability and energy performance most among attributes of the windows they select for their homes. Energy performance is...
- BREAKFAST CEREAL MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY NAICS 31123. // United States Breakfast Cereal Manufacturing Industry Report;2016, p1
An industry report of the non-durable goods manufacturing industry, durable goods manufacturing, and retail industry in U.S. is presented from publisher Barnes Reports, with topics including industry performance, sales, and inflation rates for the industry.
- 3 ECONOMIC AND PRODUCT MARKETS IN CANADA: 3.2 SUMMARY RANKINGS. // Canada Economic Studies;2007, p62
Several charts are presented that ranks market potential in Canada in 2007, including non-food retail sales, non-durable goods and durable goods.
- Retail Salesperson Attributes and the Role of Dependability in the Selection of Durable Goods. Hawes, Jon M.; Rao, C.P. // Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management;Fall93, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p61
This study examines the importance which consumers place on various salesper son attributes in the retail purchase of durable goods. From an original list of 25 salesperson characteristics, exploratory factor analysis was used to identify seven underlying dimensions, and trustworthiness was...