A Personal Odyssey
- MESIROW FINANCIAL SELECTS MORNINGSTAR OFFICE PLATFORM. // Computer Workstations;Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p5
The article announces that Mesirow Financial Inc. has selected Morningstar Office platform from Chicago, Illinois-based Morningstar Inc. Mesirow uses the platfom for offering portfolio accounting and performance reporting capabilities. It is a complete global practice and portfolio management...
- Embracing change. Groeneveld, Kurt // Super Review;Sep2005, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p18
The article highlights the need of the Australian business enterprises to form partnership with the software vendors who understands the fundamental business requirements of the business enterprises. The vendor should have the necessary resources to offer, which will help the business enterprise...
- The one vital decision. Martin, Craig // Finance Week;8/31/2001, p22
Discusses the portfolio management strategies recommended by investment advisers in South Africa. Consideration of factors that determine interest rate trends; Illustration of the underlying capital risk associated with property fund investments.
- Do What You Love and the Money Will Follow. Krebsbach, Karen // Bank Investment Consultant;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p9
Focuses on the role of financial consultants on the investment decision of investors. Indication on the appropriate asset allocation; Advantage of professional financial advice; Examination of companies' accounting regularities.
- Achieving the correct balance. McKee, Hugh // Money Marketing;7/3/2003, p39
Focuses on achieving balance in the investment portfolio. Diversity of investments; Role of the investment adviser; Managed and with-profits funds; Benefits and drawbacks of strategic asset management, the movement of assets among asset classes.
- Higher credits, lower defaults, and lots of telecom. Braunschweig, Carolina // High Yield Report;11/15/99, Vol. 10 Issue 44, p1
Profiles portfolio manager Tim Norman of the Phoenix-Goodwin High Yield Fund.
- Product labels misleading. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;11/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p1
The article reports on the call of regulators to intervene on the issue of fund managers on their misleading market product labels in Australia.
- Leading money managers. Lessard, Raelyn // Crain's Detroit Business;03/22/99, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p14
Presents a chart of the leading money managers in Detroit, Michigan. Client contact; Assets under management; Percent change; Total amount tax-exempt portfolios; Minimum account collective/individual; Asset mixture; Portfolio managers and analysts as of January 199.
- Inst'l Investors Seek Protection. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;4/8/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p4
Discusses the results of a survey on the client service tactics of U.S. money managers, conducted by Mercer Manager Advisory Services in April 2002.