- email@example.com. // Money Management;2/10/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p32
Reports on the closure of the website against financial planners in Australia.
- Mentoring Online. // Financial Planning;Sep2007, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p16
The article offers information on online services provided by the Web site www.financialplanning.com. Discussion boards are good sources of information for financial planners on topics related to financial planning. Online users are encouraged to access the site's other online offerings...
- Caught in the web. Parker, Simon // Money Marketing;4/7/2005, p45
Reports on the implementation of an online information by the Independent Finance Adviser (IFA) member firms in Great Britain. Absence of positive experience offer to customer on the Web site of the IFA firms; Steps on the proper navigation of the Web site; Purpose on the creation of Web sites...
- Website gives consumers the chance to rank brokers' service. Martin, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy;11/10/2008, p7
The article reports on the website, called Rubii.co.uk which aims to help financial advisers attract new business and promote themselves directly to the public. The website will rank brokers according to how good their service is. It will provide consumers with a database of regulated advisers...
- The Pre-Engagement Engagement. Veres, Bob // Financial Planning;Oct2015, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p25
The article discusses the features and benefits of using pre-engagement engagement tools in financial advisor websites. It notes that websites are more effective in attracting clients when it offers more options for interaction and gaining information. It cites key features and apps that were...
- A Site to Behold. Edwards, Jim // Advisor Today;Nov2005, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p80
The article discusses the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Service Corp.'s remodeling of its web site. The web site, www.naifa.org., features better navigation and interactive tools to help increase sales and grow membership. The web site reflects the association's...
- Bangladesh's data sources on the Internet. // Market: Asia Pacific;Jun2005, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p3
Lists Web sites that can be used to create a picture of the business and investment climate in Bangladesh as of June 2005.
- Information Sites. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;8/28/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p2
The article lists several information sites which includes WikiHow, Squidoo and Helium.
- Site inspection. Harwood, Susie; Smith, Paul; Armitt, Clairs // New Media Age;6/30/2005, p42
Evaluates several web sites from Great Britain. Wateraid.org/drinkwater from WaterAid; Chew2win.co.uk from Leaf UK; fifiandtheflowertots.com from Chapman Entertainment.