- Continuing Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p105
This section presents a continuing education examination about financial planning.
- CE Quiz November 2004. // Financial Planning;Nov2004, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p172
Presents a quiz about investments and financial planning.
- KEEPING THE QUALITY IN THE CDFM. Raines, John // Armed Forces Comptroller;Winter2008, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p40
The article presents information on the Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) program. It is stated that the CDFM has two components namely the four examination modules and the enhanced defense financial management training. As financial management in the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD),...
- Diagnosing the Financial Security of a Region. NIKULINA, Natalya L.; SINENKO, Anastasiya I. // Upravlenec;2013, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p54
In the article the concept of financial security of a region is investigated. Authors' definition of this term is presented. The authors have developed methodical tools to diagnose financial security of a region, based on an indicative method and including budgetary, social, financial and...
- Contacts &COMMENTS. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug1997, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p114
This section presents information on various issues related to financial planning in the U.S.
- money matters. Kinney, Derrick // Fort Worth Business Press;5/2/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p23
Offers tips on making financial plans and investments. Forms of risk; Need to evaluate and set goals; Importance of diversification of portfolio.
- Creating The'Ideal' Financial Planning Practice. Moseley-Williams, Dennis // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/21/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 24, p14
Focuses on the creation of the ideal financial planning practice in the U.S. Steps to generate referrals; Permission marketing.
- Super switching: the need for intimacy. Resnik, Paul // Money Management;3/9/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p16
The article reports on the effects of regulatory requirements on financial planners in Australia. Due to regulatory requirements, financial planners are developing a more client-centric advice service especially in relation to retirement planning. In the future, all retirement planning will...
- Goddard says one exam can't rest breadth of knowledge. Blackmore, Nicole // Money Marketing;11/6/2008, p60
The article reports on Fay Goddard's postulation that one exam cannot test the breadth of knowledge for professional advisers as promoted by ifs School of Finance. Goddard, who is the chief executive of Personal Finance Society, says that one exam cannot test the skills necessary to develop a...