- Continuing Education EXAMINATION. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec1997, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p109
Presents a continuing education examination for certified financial planners which gives three hours continuing education (CE) credit.
- Knowledge Is Power In Today's Competitive Environment. Johnson, Jim // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/11/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 45, p22
Highlights professional education for financial advisors. Competitive advantage; Web-based training; Most popular fields of study. INSET: Where Do You Need Improvement?.
- New CPD Requirements and Recording System 2011. // Banking Ireland;Spring2011, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p24
The article looks at the requirements and recording system for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in Ireland in 2011. It notes that the CPD requires chartered bankers, certified bankers, CPD members, qualified financial advisors (QFAs) and licentiates of the ACOI (LCOIs) to complete 15...
- Continuing Education EXAMINATION. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p105
This section presents a continuing education examination for financial planners.
- CONCLUSIONS: CE TEST. // Investment Advisor;Jun2012, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p133
A Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards continuing education quiz on investment advising is presented.
- Continuing Education EXAMINATION. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug1998, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p111
This section presents a continuing education examination for financial planners in August 1998.
- Continuing Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p95
Presents a continuing education (CE) examination for financial planners that allows them to receive three hours of CE credit. Passing grade to receive the credit; Expiration of the examination.
- Continuing Education Exam. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p97
Presents the continuing education examination in the January 2002 issue of 'Journal of Financial Planning' in the United States. Direction of the examination; Approval of the examination by Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards; Contact information of the periodical.
- Directed by Necessity. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p10
Introduces an article about continuing education examinations for financial planners in the U.S.