- ACF launches 2nd soup, sauce contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/10/95, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p66
Announces the American Culinary Federation's 1995 Soup and Sauce Championship competition.
- Chefs participate in qualifier of first Chef of Year competition. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/15/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 37, p54
Reports on the number of chefs participating the first Chef of the Year competition of the American Culinary Federation in Los Angeles, California. Details of the event; Eligibility of the chefs for the competition; Nominations of cooks for the event.
- Toque talk. Farkas, David // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep93, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p40
Features the American Culinary Federation 1993 convention in Orlando, Florida. Announcement of 1996 Culinary Team USA roster; Cookbook author Rozanne Gold's seminar; Workshop entitled `Learning to Taste'; Culinary history; Origins of nouvelle cuisine; Restaurants' menus. INSETS: First degree...
- Golden opportunity: Swedes take 1st at culinary Olympics, U.S. finishes sixth. Parseghian, Pamela // Nation's Restaurant News;11/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p1
Reports that Sweden won the championship in the 2000 Culinary Olympics held in Germany. Performance of the team sent by the United States-based American Culinary Federation.
- People, Places & Things. // Southeast Food Service News;Jun/Jul2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p4
The article offers news briefs related to the food service sector in the U.S. The American Culinary Federation National Convention will be held at the Orlando World center Marriott in Florida from July 14-17, 2012. First Watch Restaurants Inc. wins the Best Breakfast and Best Sunday Brunch. Chef...
- Military Chefs in Culinary Battle. // Food Management;Dec2003, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p13
The article reports that a U.S. Army team from Fort Bragg, North Carolina, won the Gold Medal in a Culinary Competition produced by the Military Hospitality Alliance and sponsored by the International Food Service Executives Association during the 2003 Mid-Atlantic Food, Beverage & Lodging...
- TOOL KIT. // Chef Educator Today;Autumn2011, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p4
The article offers information related to foodservice educators as of 2011. Students at Kendall College School of Culinary Arts win gold at the 2011 American Culinary Federation's (ACF) National Baron H. Galand Culinary Knowledge Bowl. Kendall College Chef-instructor Dina Altieri receives the...
- Four student culinary teams to compete in '97 ACF championship. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/28/97, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p84
Focuses on the competition of student culinary teams from the four regions of the American Culinary Federation in the 1997 ACF Student Team Championship. Features of the competition; Members of the four competing teams; Prizes at stake.
- ACF names Culinary Team USA squad. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;06/08/98, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p8
Discloses that the American Culinary Federation has appointed chef Victor Gielisse of Culinary Fast-Trac in Dallas, Texas, as team captain of Culinary Team USA, the ten-person squad that will represent the United Sates in the Culinary Olympics in Berlin, Germany in 2000. Lead judge and manager...