Late Trays Say Goodnight
- Potluck perfection. Butterer, Karmen // Health (Time Inc. Health);Nov/Dec97, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p120
Focuses on the use of trays with heating and cooling packets in transporting foods from Corning. Features of the cookware.
- Simple changes promote nutrition. // Nursing Standard;6/24/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p9
The article reports that staff nurse Catherine Ward has introduced blue trays at St. Oswald's Hospice in Newcastle, England to help patients who need extra help with eating. The trays were introduced to improve patients' nutrition. A scheme to train volunteers in assisting and feeding patients...
- Genpak's Freshtray Eliminates Need for Soaker Pad. // Frozen Food Age;Aug2005, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p34
Presents information on the Freshtray self-absorbent foam food tray and the Smart Set Pro polypropylene microwave containers for food display and carryout from Genpak. Features of the products; Available sizes.
- APT Gets Unbreakable Patent. // Frozen Food Age;Jul2003, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p54
Reports on a patent awarded to Associated Packaging Technologies for its ovenable ImpacTray brand food containers in the U.S. Information on the containers.
- Snappy new look for tray. // Packaging Magazine;7/29/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p14
Announces the launch of a food tray in a complete meal pack by Linpac Plastics Ltd. Ability of the tray to keep the food hot; Features of the tray; Offer of cost savings for food manufacturers.
- Innovations in Packaging. // Candy Industry;May2004, Vol. 169 Issue 5, p68
Features packaging technology products for confectionery production. Packaging capability of the new packaging line from SIG Pack Systems implemented by Sun-Rype Products Co. for its fruit snack bars production; Description of the interchangeable trays from Sweet Packaging System; Information...
- Pod-tastic. Schilling, Becky // FoodService Director;1/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p42
The article reports on the adoption of pods by hospital food service directors to replace tray lines to increase patient satisfaction. Pods, or multiple serving units, is a system that deconstructs the traditional tray line into several smaller units. Each pod is self-contained, with everything...
- 'Thor'-some solution for soups. // Food & Drink Technology;Dec2005/Jan2006, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p42
The article presents information on RPC Containers Blackburn's Thor Pot containers. The containers are used for supplying Duchy Originals range of organic soups. JoubÃ¨re has selected RPC Blackburn to supply a 670ml size for the soup range after successfully using the Thor Pot for Duchy...
- BAKING COMPANY UPGRADES BASKET LOADING CAPABILITIES. // Food & Beverage Packaging;May2013, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p33
The article informs how Horizontal P&P or Model HPP of BluePrint Automation Inc. helped a baking company in the U.S. to accommodate all of the packaging needs of the firm. It is informed that the model HPP was fitted into the exact area in which the previous machine was located and is proved to...