- Innovations in Food Service. Matini, Matt; Moran, Kate Kalmakis // University Business;Jul2004, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p62
Presents the innovations in food service implemented by the top campus food service providers in the U.S. Efforts of Aramark to bring food service at various campus libraries; Number of colleges and universities in the U.S. that feature restaurants under Chartwells; Information on the cooking...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/22/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p42
The article presents news briefs related to the restaurant industry in the United States. Students in District 150 in Peoria, Illinois voted to end the school board's three-year contract with Aramark Corp. and instead sign a contract with Chartwells School Dining Services. Xanterra Parks &...
- SEGMENT SIGNALS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p1
Present an update on issues and topics related to food service. Food service contract won by Aramark for the Olympic Village at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece; Selection of Chartwells by Marietta College, Ohio to handle its food services; Elimination and replacement of the meal...
- BEST MGMT. CO. PROGRAM / CONCEPT. // Food Management;Jul2007, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p29
The article presents information about the management and concepts of various food establishments. The initiative, Pulse on Dining, developed by Chartwells Higher Education focuses on 'eat-learn-live' balance of variety, quality and food customization. Aramark Corp.'s Merchology, the Art &...
- Compass' Chartwell's charts new course with web site. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p18
Reports that Chartwells, the college dining division of Compass Group USA, has unveiled an interactive web site at Southwest Texas State University. Features of the monthly online magazine `Menutainment'; Topics of the articles featured in `Nurture Our World'; Information on `Focus on Food.'
- Towson spruces up Newell Den, opens to rave reviews, record sales. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/01/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p22
Reports on Chartwells Educational Dining Services' reopening of Newell Den, a Towson University foodservice outlet in Towson, Maryland. Renovation cost; Features of the renovated foodservice outlet; Payment methods for students.
- Down with dud spuds! // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p12
Announces the debut of Chartwells Educational Dining Services' Spuds & Spice, a program offering a variety of spice blends and specialty dips for fries. Areas where the program will be available; Students' chance to build their own unique creations.
- class act. Rabat, Maria // Vegetarian Times;Aug2001, Issue 288, p13
Presents information on Terra Ve, a dining program developed by Chartwells Educational Dining Services which will be launched in several universities and colleges in the United States in August 2001. Description of the Terra Ve menus.
- Contract firms gain incremental share. // FoodService Director;3/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p27
Reports on an increase in the foodservice revenues and penetration for market segments of several contract firms in the food service ndustry participating in the annual Contractor Industry Census Report of "FoodService Director" in the U.S. in 2004. Aramark; Whitsons Food Service; Consolidated...