The race is on
- Communication breakdown. Watson, Elaine // Food Manufacture;Mar2006, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p37
The article discusses the trend in cleaning techniques for the food industry. Cleaning schedules have to be more flexible. Campden and Chorleywood Food Research Association is developing sector-specific cleaning schedules focusing on three vectors of contamination: contact between surfaces,...
- Access ASHFSA. // FoodService Director;6/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p10
Discusses the initiatives designed by the American Society for Healthcare Foodservice Administrators to get more information into members' hands and to help strengthen the community of healthcare administrators in its membership. Changes in the associations Web site; Information on the revision...
- It's Just Water, Right? Hirst, Bob // Dairy Foods;May2009, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p106
In this article, the author discusses the challenges facing by the bottled water industry. He argues that International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) works with its members to offer an extensive science and education program, which include implementation of Hazard Analysis and Critical...
- HACCP HELP FROM CCFRA. Abel, Charles // Farmers Weekly;4/2/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 14, p60
Features the Version 4 Hazard Analysis and Critical Point software offered by Campden and Chorleywood Food Research Association. Aims of the package; Cost; Web site address of Campden.
- Handbook for Safe Food Service Management -- Second Edition. // Journal of Environmental Health;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p29
This article presents information about the book "Handbook for Safe Food Service Management." A complete guide to serving safe food, the Handbook for Safe Food Service Management incorporates the HACCP system to help managers and supervisors implement safe food-handling procedures.
- Adopting a New Uniform Approach to Food Safety and HACCP. Baroudi, Al // Chem.info;Mar2007, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p16
The article reports on the health promotion by Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), which is designed to identify, prioritize, and control potential problems on food safety. HACPP encourages companies to use preventative measures including proper training of all personnel,...
- Critical CONTROL. Petrak, Lynn // Dairy Field;May2002, Vol. 185 Issue 5, p42
Reports the integration of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system by dairy processors to implement food safety measures in the U.S. Design of the system to ensure food safety hazards; Requirements of the Pasteurized Milk Ordinance for milk and dairy products processing;...
- Proper Food Handling is a Cornerstone Skill. Norton, Char // Food Management;Mar2002, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p52
Focuses on the food handling practices of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point process. Impact of food safety programs on customer satisfaction; Indication on food handling basics; Importance of operation cleanliness and food quality.
- HACCP. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p999
A definition of the acronym "HACCP," which is hazard analysis and critical control point, is presented.