- MARKETS. // Multichannel News;1/2/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p32
The article presents updates on finance in television broadcasting in the U.S. as of January 2, 2006. DirecTV Group Inc. is expected by Oppenheimer & Co. analyst Tom Eagan to buy back its shares from the pension fund of General Motors. A comparison between "Multimedia News" Multimedia Index and...
- Audio moves in-picture. Aird, Brian // TVB Europe;Mar2002, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p62
Deals with the integrated monitoring solutions for multichannel digital television broadcasting. Functions of multichannel monitoring; Suppliers of multi-image technology for broadcast control rooms; Information on the technology of in-picture audio bar graphs and meters.
- New Negative Metric: Costs Per Subscriber. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/27/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p3
The article reports on the increased programming costs per subscriber due to the steady decrease of video customers in the U.S. in 2010.
- Slow Start to Authenticated World. // Multichannel News;9/27/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p8
The article reports on the evolution of the concept "Television Everywhere" giving multichannel video customers authentication to access programming on devices other than the set-top box of an operator.
- Multichannel News INDEX. // Multichannel News;11/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p27
The article lists the cable companies, multi system operators and telecommunications companies as per their stock prices in 2011, weighted by market capitalization. A graph representing the multichannel multimedia index in comparison to Standard & Poor index is presented. It is also mentioned...
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;9/19/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p36
Presents data on the stock market performance of the television industry in the U.S. as of September 19, 2005. Earnings per share reported by Liberty Global between September 9 and 12; Stock prices of cable, programmers, and telecommunication companies as of September 13; Assessment of the...
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;11/30/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 231, p3
A chart that shows the stock prices of several companies in various industries such as television programming and technology in the U.S. as of November 2005 is presented.
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;11/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 223, p3
A chart is presented that shows the stock prices of several companies in various industries in the U.S. as of November 2005 including television programming and technology.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;3/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p30
Presents information related to stock prices of various U.S. companies related to television broadcasting as of February 25, 2003. Percentage increase in stock price of Mediacom Communications Corp.; Closing prices of programmers, equipment vendors and others; Ratings given to Insight...