Cox Puts Sale on Hold
- Cox System Auction Nears Wrapup. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/12/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p10
Focuses on the auction of TCA Cable TV Inc. properties by multiple system operator Cox Communications Inc. in the U.S. List of bidders interested in buying the properties, including Mediacom Communications Corp.; Location of the systems; Reason behind the decision of Cox to auction TCA Cable...
- Cox System Sale Draws Bidder Interest. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p56
Focuses on the increase in interest expressed by bidders in the cable systems in the U.S. being sold by Cox Communications Inc. Locations of the systems; Reason behind the decision of the company to sell the systems; Information on companies that have submitted bids for the systems.
- Multiagent System Simulations of Treasury Auctions. Mehlenbacher, Alan // Computational Economics;Aug2009, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p67
This study uses a multiagent system to determine which payment rule provides the most revenue in treasury auctions. The agents learn how to bid using straightforward bid adjustment rules that are based on impulse balance learning. The market model encompasses the when-issued, auction, and...
- Discriminatory versus uniform-price auctions. Monostori, Zoltán // MNB Occasional Papers;2014, Issue 1, preceding p3
No abstract available.
- Cebridge Triples Size. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p39
Reports on Saint Louis, Missouri-based small market cable company Cebridge Connections which won an auction to buy subscribers from Cox Communications Inc. in 2005. Estimated value of the deal; Views of Cebridge head Jerry Kent on the success of the company in the auction; Background on the...
- Correction. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);1/22/2014, Vol. 141 Issue 4, p8A
A correction on bidders information published in the Burnet Bulletin of January 15, 2014 is presented.
- AUCTION CALENDAR. // Farm & Dairy;6/19/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 39, pB36
A calendar of auction events in the Ohio area from June 19 to June 26, 2014 is presented which include the James Trachsel Auction.
- Auction Prices Realized. // Maine Antique Digest;Apr2010, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p1
The article offers information on notable prizes of antiques sold at various auctions in the U.S. from 2009-2010 including Chalmer's Catawba Wine Bitters bottle sold for 19,600 dollars, Miller's Extra E. Martin & Co. Old Bourbon trademark sold for 8,960 dollars and Baltimore-Sunburst half-pint...
- Untitled. Moir, Duncan // Estates Gazette;6/21/2014, Issue 1375, p1
The article presents information on two auctions organized in Great Britain which raised huge funds for auctioneers. The first auction mentioned here include the Kent sale at Clive Emson Conference Centre in Maidstone, England which raised 6.6 million pounds, and the second one is the Hilton...