INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- 'Urge to merge' is big with money managers despite market drop. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;4/2/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p3
Reports that a money managers are intent on acquisition despite market volatility in the United States. Earn-out clauses of money managers; Slowdown of the pace of money management deals; Investor Group Inc.'s acquisition of Canadian mutual fund manager Mackenzie Financial Corp.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p48
Presents statistics reflecting investment banking activities in the telecommunication sector as of May 3, 2004. Global telecommunications underwriting volume; Top U.S. and global new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. and global merger and acquisition activities.
- The Latest on Fees. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p24
Presents information on the fees charged by investment dealers for merger and acquisition deals in the U.S. from January 1, 2003, to September 22, 2003. Mode of payment; Target premiums over stock prices; Implications on investment dealers.
- Premium paydays for quality service. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the benefits of the increase in merger and acquisition (M&A) deals on investment bankers and other deal advisers. Pressure for intermediaries to demonstrate their services and add value to deals; Functions of intermediaries; Increase in advisory revenues.
- Manager acquisitions high in '94, data show. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Pensions & Investments;6/12/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p39
Focuses on the reports on merger and acquisitions activity for the investment management industry in 1994, issued by New York-based advisory firms Berkshire Capital Corp. and Putnam Lovell & Thornton Inc. Number of acquisitions and joint ventures announced; Signs of industry's reaching...
- Acquisition fever sweeps money management firms. Williamson, Christine; Joel; Chernoff; Payne, Beatrix // Pensions & Investments;10/30/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p2
Reports on the merger trend among money management firms. Allianz AG and Nicholas-Applegate Capital Management Inc.; Franklin Resources Inc. and Fiduciary Trust Co. International; ABN AMRO Bank NV and Allegheny Asset Management.
- Global M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/19/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 33, p23
Presents charts and graphs depicting the global merger and acquisitions as of August 2002. Rank of the investment advisers; Assessment of the target regions; Value of the deal.
- Top acquirer advisers. // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/19/99, Vol. 65 Issue 29, p31
Presents the top acquirer advisers in the United States based on announced deals from January to June 1999. Includes Chase Manhattan Corp.; Morgan Stanley Dean Witter; JP Morgan; Lazard Houses.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Global M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/5/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 31, p21
Presents charts and graph depicting the global merger and acquisition developments as of August 2002. Target deals of the selected industry; Ranking of the investment advisers; Assessment of the trade activity.