INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL
- Finance Finesse. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p16
The article discusses the increase in the mergers and acquisitions of consumer goods and retail sector in the U.S. in 2013, as depicted by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) multinational firm. It states that more than $50 million and 112 percent increased in the total transaction value in the third...
- Does survival mean being a buyer or seller? Spector, Barry // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Mar1999, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p16
Discusses the implications of consolidations in any industry. Reason some companies find it difficult to attract a retailer's attention; View on the distinction between supermarket retailers and other retailing channels; Factors to consider when planning to buy a company.
- Portfolio Review. // Dow Theory Forecasts;4/1/2002 Supplement, Vol. 58, p3
Focuses on the investments of companies for stocks in the U.S. Plan of MSC Software to acquire all outstanding shares of MDII; Details on the earnings and sales estimates of Tetra Tech; Lists of company stocks.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p44
Presents data on investment banks' activities in the retail sector as of June 27, 2005. Global underwriting volume; Top issuers; Announced U.S. and global target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p48
Reports on the performance of stocks and investments in the retail industry as of February 16, 2004. Global retail underwriting volume; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target merger advisers.
- THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY. // Finance Week;9/6/2002, p18
Reports developments related to corporate finance in South Africa as of September 2002. Decline of the balance sheet cash value; Acquisition of Goldband by condiments producer All Joy; Investments of Avbob.
- Untitled. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 28, p36
Lists the top financial advisers on global merger and acquisition transactions in the U.S. from January 1 to June 30, 2004. Goldman Sachs; Merrill Lynch; Morgan Stanley; Lehman Brothers; Citigroup; Lazard; Rothschild; Carnegie Wylie.
- LATE NEWS. Bennett, David; Suttell, Scott; Cable, Josh; Dodosh, Mark // Crain's Cleveland Business;01/22/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p1
Reports business-related developments in Cleveland, Ohio as of January 2001. Plan of the Akron-Canton Regional Airport officials to invest for airport upgrading; Grant of state loans for housing rehabilitation project; Merger between Environmental Design Group Inc. and R.J. Ankrom Associates.
- RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/4/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 38, p48
Presents data on investment banking activity in the retail sector as of September 27, 2004. Global energy underwriting volume; Top global and U.S. issues; Target merger and acquisition advisers.