- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p14
Ranks brokerage stocks and bank stocks according to performance in the United States for the week ending February 16, 2004. Ameritrade Inc.; E*Trade Group Inc.; Goldman Sachs and Co.; Southwest Securities Group Inc.; Deutsche Bank; Credit Suisse Group AG.
- TD Ameritrade earnings soar. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/24/2014, pA02
- E-Trade, Others Post Good Nov. Numbers. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;12/17/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 241, p17
Reports that the daily average revenue trades for E-Trade Financial Corp., Charles Schwab Corp. and Ameritrade Holding Corp. rose in November 2004. Details of the active trading accounts of each company.
- WHO's HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 30, p35
Lists the top brokerage stocks ranked by performance as of July 21, 2004. Ameritrade Holding Corp.; Jefferies Group Inc.; Charles Schwab Corp.; Oppenheimer Holding Inc.; Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc.
- Slow Trading Seen Hurting Discount Brokers' Profits. Sundaramoorthy, Geeta // American Banker;3/28/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 58, p20
Reports that a decline in trading by retail investors could mean disappointing first-quarter profits for the discount brokers. Reference to the fact that Richard Herr of Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Inc. lowered earnings estimates for Ameritrade Holding Corp. of Omaha, E-Trade Financial Corp. of New...
- Rumors Lift E-Trade, Ameritrade. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;5/9/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 88, p20
Reports that shares of Ameritrade Holding Corp. and E-Trade Financial Corp. rallied due to rumors of a merger between the two companies. Percentage increase in the companies' stock prices; Speculation caused by E-Trade's cancellation of meetings with investors and scaling back of its share...
- Yield Curve Sends Bank Stocks Lower. Kulikowski, Laurie // American Banker;5/16/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 93, p23
States bank stocks dropped, according to data from the American Banker's index and Standard & Poor's 500 index. Factors contributing to a flatter yield curve; Views of bank stock trader, Michael O'Boyle; The gains made by Ameritrade Holding Corp., UCBH Holdings Inc., and Central Pacific...
- Web Brokerages Push Smart Phones' Trading Capabilities. Sisk, Michael // American Banker;7/9/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 130, p9
This article discusses efforts by online stock brokerages such as E-Trade Financial Corp. and TD Ameritrade to encourage the use of smartphone application software in trading. The development of these applications for the Research in Motion Ltd. BlackBerry Smartphone and its rival, the Apple...
- Upbeat Investors Keeping E-Brokerages Busy. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;2/19/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 33, p13
In a sign that consumer optimism in the economy may be on the rise, three online brokerages have reported spikes in their January trading volume. E-Trade Financial Corp. said on Wednesday that its daily retail revenue trade average rose 40.1% last month, to its highest level since the tail end...