- DOMESTIC RANKING. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p38
Provides information on domestic ranking of investment banking in the U.S from January 1, 2003 to December 31, 2003. Domestic bonds; Corporate debt; Asset-backed securities; Federal credit agency debt; Mortgage-backed securities.
- Going with Plan B. Anderson, Bendix // National Real Estate Investor;May2013, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p12
The article offers information on the business conditions at the commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) in the U.S. It adds that bond buyers are heavily investing money at the CMBS sector and added investor demand is helping drive conduit loan issuance higher. It also adds that...
- S&P Takes L.A. Single-Family Bonds Off CreditWatch. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32021, p4
The article reports that Standard &: Poor's yesterday removed from Credit- Watch $1.9 million of outstanding Los Angeles single-family mortgage revenue bonds, citing a resolution of a problem with the AAA-rated bonds. The debt was placed on CreditWatch with negative implications on November...
- American Home Share Sale to Raise $75M. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;12/13/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 237, p17
Reports that American Home Mortgage Investment Corp. plans to raise millions from a preferred stock offering. How the company plans to use the proceeds for general corporate purposes, including investing in mortgage-backed securities; Expected close date of the sale.
- S&P: Commercial Ratings May Drop. // American Banker;4/8/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 67, p8
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has indicated that it may reduce the ratings of close to $100 billion of commercial mortgage-backed debt. The ratings of such bonds are impacted by falling real estate prices and property owners who are struggling to refinance debt, the article...
- GLOBAL RANKING. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p50
Provides information on global ranking of investment banking from January 1, 2003 to December 31, 2003. High yield corporate debt; Mortgage-backed securities; Asset-backed securities; Collateralized debt obligations.
- PRICING MODELS OF COVERED BONDS - A NORDIC STUDY. SULKU, Petri; FALKENBACH, Heidi // International Journal of Strategic Property Management;Mar2011, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1
Covered bonds are an alternative way of investing indirectly in the debt side of real estate, which is beneficial for investors looking for alternatives to government or corporate bonds. Due to the dual nature of the protection offered by covered bonds, they have a justified place in investors'...
- Innovative deal from Spain will set guidelines for future transactions. Garry, Colleen // Asset Securitization Report;1/22/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reports that Moody's Investors Service rated in 2001 a deal out of Spain that is likely to serve as an archtype for similar structures in other mortgage bond and pfandbriefe markets. Details of the fixed-rate bond transaction; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on...
- TRADE MATRIX. // Asset Securitization Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 36, p24
Presents updates related to finance in the U.S. as of September 20, 2004. Speculation for below investment grade bonds to continue to be a good trade; Financial performance of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.; Increase in the confidence of analysts in mortgage-backed securities.