SUSQUEHANNA'S BIG BET
- Susquehanna Taps Google Opportunity. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/17/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 20, p12
Reports that independent research provider Susquehanna Financial Group published a 13-page investment analysis of search engine giant Google, rating the stock a "net positive" or roughly the equivalent of a "buy" rating. Investment banks and syndicates are prohibited from issuing research on...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32829, p2
A correction to the article which mentioned Susquehanna International Group LLC as being among the hedge funds that contributed to the February 29, 2008 sell-off in the municipal market that was published in the March 4, 2008 issue is presented.
- Merrill Downgrades 2 on Margin Worries. Kulikowski, Laurie // American Banker;11/22/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 224, p20
This article looks at Merrill Lynch & Co.'s downgrading of the stock of Commerce Bancorp Inc. and TCF Financial Corp. Analysts rate TCF lower because it has a higher percentage of fixed-rate assets than other banking companies and its deposits are more price-sensitive than anticipated....
- Goldman Investment Revenue Leader. // American Banker;2/27/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 39, p24
Focuses on financial data from top investment banks during 2000. Revenue Goldman Sachs enjoyed; The fast growth that Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. saw during the year; How acquisitions affected Credit Suisse and USB AG.
- Investment Bank Profit Malaise Seen. // American Banker;3/19/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 53, p19
Reports on the falling profits that investment banks are experiencing as of March 2001. How falling stock prices has hurt their business; Expected declines in profits; How falling profits have affected several banks.
- A Comparison of Financial Performance in Investment Banking Sector in Pakistan. Raza, Ali; Farhan, Muhammad; Akram, Muhammad // International Journal of Business & Social Science;2011, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p72
Investment banks are the major contributors in economic development of a country. They have wide impact on capital and credit markets of a country. This study presents comparison of financial performance for the period 2006-2009 by using financial ratios and measures of investment banks working...
- Fort Worth/Dallas investment banking firms. // Business Press;07/02/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p20B
Lists investment banking firms in Fort Worth and Dallas, Texas. Includes Amerimark Capital Corp.; C.V. Lemmon & Co. Inc.; Capital Alliance Corp.; The CapSource Fund; FDI Financial Corp.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/20/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 36, p42
Presents charts depicting figures related the performance of Farmers Insurance Groups in investment banking in the U.S. as of September 20, 2004.
- ING to City firms: don't worry about conflicts. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;11/15/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p1
Reports that Adrian Marsh, head of legal for ING Group, has moved to allay law firm fears about accepting instructions against major banks in Great Britain. Comments of Marsh on the issue; Investigation on ING's terms of engagement.