INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: HEALTHCARE
- 'Urge to merge' is big with money managers despite market drop. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;4/2/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p3
Reports that a money managers are intent on acquisition despite market volatility in the United States. Earn-out clauses of money managers; Slowdown of the pace of money management deals; Investor Group Inc.'s acquisition of Canadian mutual fund manager Mackenzie Financial Corp.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: HEALTHCARE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p24
Presents developments in the health care industry as of February 2004. Global underwriting volume; Mergers and acquisitions investment advisers; Global equity and debt deals; U.S. syndicated loans.
- HEALTHCARE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p68
The article presents information on securities of business enterprises related to the field of healthcare. A portion of the article presents graphical representation of underwriting fees paid in securities underwriting. Another portion of the article presents a list of top U.S. new issues...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/10/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 38, p72
Presents charts and graphs depicting investment trends in the telecommunication industry as of October 3, 2005. Global telecommunication underwriting volume; Global new issues; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced global target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/10/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 38, p64
Presents charts and graphs depicting investment trends in the media and entertainment industry as of October 3, 2005. Global media and entertainment underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Announced global target merger and acquisition advisers; Global equity deals.
- The Latest on Fees. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p24
Presents information on the fees charged by investment dealers for merger and acquisition deals in the U.S. from January 1, 2003, to September 22, 2003. Mode of payment; Target premiums over stock prices; Implications on investment dealers.
- Premium paydays for quality service. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the benefits of the increase in merger and acquisition (M&A) deals on investment bankers and other deal advisers. Pressure for intermediaries to demonstrate their services and add value to deals; Functions of intermediaries; Increase in advisory revenues.
- Manager acquisitions high in '94, data show. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Pensions & Investments;6/12/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p39
Focuses on the reports on merger and acquisitions activity for the investment management industry in 1994, issued by New York-based advisory firms Berkshire Capital Corp. and Putnam Lovell & Thornton Inc. Number of acquisitions and joint ventures announced; Signs of industry's reaching...
- Not all M&As produce a happy ending. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;08/07/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p1
Reports on merger and acquisition (M&A) deals among money managers within the past five years that did not meet the expectations of either the buyer or seller. Poor post-merger integration; Acquisitions of Merrill Lynch; Money management business of Comerica; Reasons why firms make deals.