THE IPO 100
- IPO-enriched Caribou Coffee brews plans to gain ground on Starbucks. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;11/28/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 48, p4
The article reports on the plan of Caribou Coffee Co. Inc. to solidify its rank as the second-largest specialty coffee player in the U.S. The company has succeeded in raising cash from its initial public stock offering. Caribou expects to have open a total of 85 new company outlets by the end of...
- Phase Forward offering at $90M; Genomic Health raises $45 million. Shrine, Jim // Medical Device Daily;5/24/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 100, p1
The article reports on the public offerings of Phase Forward and Genomic Health. Phase has priced its public offering of 5.5 million shares of common stock at $15 a share, for estimated net proceeds of about $78 million. Closing of the public offering is expected on May 29, 2007. Meanwhile,...
- Genomic Health Raises $46.5M For Diagnostics. // Bioworld Week;5/28/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p3
The article reports on the raised amount of Genomic Health Inc. for its diagnostic tests in cancer applications. According to reports, the company raised a total of $46.5 million in public offering from its sales of 3 million shares at $15.50 per share to fund development and expansion of its...
- Genomic Health Raises $46.5M For Personalized Diagnostics. Shrine, Jim // BioWorld Today;5/23/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 100, p1
The article reports on the $46.5 million in public offering raised by Genomic Health Inc. The fund will be used to support the development and expansion of its genomics-based clinical diagnostic tests in cancer applications. The company was able sell a total of 3 million shares valued at $15.50...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/31/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 41, p15
Lists the companies that filed for initial public offerings in the United States as of the October 26, 2005 closing date. Cogdell Spencer; Hercules Offshore Corp.; Platinum Energy Resources; StealthGas Inc.; Argonaut Group Inc.; Caribou Coffee Co. Inc.; ITC Holdings Corp.; Maidenform Brands Inc.
- Caribou Coffee: Taking the coffeehouse `on the road'. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;5/20/96, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p56
Reports that Caribou Coffee's concept for its 58 units is a coffeehouse rather than an espresso bar according to its co-founder and chief executive, John Puckett. Funding for the start of the company in 1993; Research on the idea of a coffeehouse; Growth of Caribou at 60 percent a year.
- Caribou: `Anti-Euro' java. Rosner, Hillary // Brandweek;12/4/95, Vol. 36 Issue 46, p5
Reports on the plan of Caribou Coffee to differentiate itself from other espresso bars by promoting itself as an American version of the said kind of establishment. Opening of two prototype stores to reposition the brand as the Montana version of the coffee house; Things which will be featured...
- Caribou Coffee opens full-service drive-thru unit. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/21/95, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p118
Reports that Caribou Coffee Co. Inc. has opened its first drive-thru cafe in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.