IPOs IN THE U.S
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p21
Presents information on the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings as of June 29, 2005.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/16/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p55
Lists several securities and planned initial public offerings registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission under debt market compiled as of May 2005. Corporations which have filed offerings under debt and equity markets; Indications of securities trading; Market indicators.
- The Performance of Initial Public Offerings Based on Their Size: An Empirical Analysis of the Indian Scenario. Ganesamoorthy, L.; Shankar, H. // IUP Journal of Applied Finance;Oct2013, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p84
The study focuses on the performance of Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) made by the Indian companies on the basis of the IPO size. A sample of 219 IPOs made by the Indian companies during the period 2001 to 2010 was considered for the study. Using standard event study methodology, an event...
- Auctions vs. Bookbuilding and the Control of Underpricing in Hot IPO Markets. Derrien, François; Womack, Kent L. // Review of Financial Studies;Spring2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p31
Market returns before the offer price is set affect the amount and variability of initial public offering (IPO) underpricing. Thus an important question is "What IPO procedure is best adapted for controlling underpricing in "hot" versus "cold" market conditions?" The French stock market offers a...
- U.S. Investors Up Buys In Foreign Securities. Friedlander, Josh // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p14
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of July 2005. Total price of the IPO; New filings for the IPO; List of companies.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p16
Presents a chart depicting a review of the most recent 100 initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of July 2005. List of companies; Total price offered; Percentage change of the IPO.
- RIDING THE IPO WAVE. Guerrero, Antonio // Global Finance;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p9
Reports on the increasing number of Brazilian companies that are going public. Reasons behind the trend; Aggregated amount raised by companies through initial public offerings (IPO) in 2004; Economic implication of the IPO boom; Inflation forecasts of private sector economists for 2005.
- After Market Pricing Performance of Initial Public Offerings (IPOs): Indian IPO Market 2002-2006. Sahoo, Seshadev; Rajib, Prabina // Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers;Oct-Dec2010, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p27
This paper is motivated by the apparent belief that IPOs are underpriced on the initial listing day and thereafter underperforms compared to the market benchmark. This paper focuses on the evaluation of price performance of IPOs up to a period of 36 months including the listing day. It also...
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/15/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p22
Presents news concerning securities filings and initial public offerings (IPOs) of business enterprises based in Louisiana as of August 15, 2005. Securities and Exchange Commission filings; Companies that launched IPOs; Worth of common stocks sold by former Stone Energy Corp. chief executive...