Role Playing; Rule Making
- Five BPM Mistakes to Avoid, Part 1. Schiff, Craig // DM Review;Feb2005, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p29
This article lists several business process management (BPM) mistakes that should be avoided by organizations. The first mistake listed by the author is believing vendor hype. He notes that in any relatively new field of software that is growing and competitive, an organization will find plenty...
- ANALYSIS: Keeping a check on the checkers is vital. // Fund Strategy;9/14/2010, p17
The article offers the author's insights on the significance of checking on brokers' activities. The author suggest that one should choose the appropriate information technology system (IT) to track brokers and guarantee consistency. The author adds that having real-time access to such data will...
- Computer clause. Desai, Jimmy // Supply Management;4/12/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p12
The article focuses on the definition of the phrase "fit for purpose" contained in the buyers' rights and its benefits for purchasers. The term, which is commonly used in information technology-related contracts, conforms to the buyers' rights such as Sales of Good Act 1979 and Sale and Supply...
- Warranty Warning. // PC Week;07/26/99, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p62
Comments on software warranty disclaimers. Lack of information technology vendor liability; Need for product standards.
- Vendors say ISO 15022 Deadline Already Here. Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;3/4/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p1
Reports the final deadline for migration to the ISO 15022 for the vendors in London, England. Final testing for an information technology project management perspectives; Remarks from securities product manager Gert Raeves of HelioGraph Ltd. on the issue; Complexities of testing with multiple...
- Food, vampires and IT. Gibbs, Mark // Network World;9/22/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p46
The author reflects on the so-called "vampire economy," in which vendors are competing in enticing consumers with forbidden delights leaving them drained with money. He cites the attributes of a vampire economy just like the attributes of vampires that make them fascinating, powerful,...
- IT boss promotes 'understanding'. Arminas, David // Supply Management;4/14/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p12
Reports that good relationship management skills are essential if information technology purchasers want to get the best from their suppliers. Importance of information technology to businesses.
- Unleashing the risk-taker. Reghelini, James // Reseller Middle East;Oct2015, Issue 226, p114
The author discusses Middle Eastern Information technology (IT) channel including decline in business, influence of political situations, market assessment by the partners, and communication between vendors and partners.
- 62nd Annual Buyer's Guide. // Tech Directions;Apr2005, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p40
This section presents a buyers' guide to electronic mail addresses, phone numbers and web site Internet domain names of manufacturers and vendors in the field of technology in the U.S.