News & Notes
- ADT Celebrates Women in Washington. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2005, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p37
This article reports that Mike Snyder, president of ADT Security Services Inc., Boca Raton, Florida, recently helped commemorate in Washington, D.C. in releasing of the 2005 edition of WOW! Facts, an almanac of women and diversity.
- ADT's Media Summit Showcases Commercial 'Prowess'. Klotz, Heather // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2009, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p17
Information about several papers discussed at the 2009 ADT Media Summit held in Dallas, Texas is presented. Topics include two case studies that showcased the municipal efforts of the ADT fire and security, security integration and goals, and also presented how the ADT fire and security bring...
- ADT rings up store strategy. Stepanek, Laura E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb99, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p56
Interviews ADT Security Services Inc. (ADT) President Mike Snyder on various topics including the firm's plans to capitalize on the growth of the security systems market. Growth forecasts for the company in 1999; Ways by which ADT plans to capitalize on the market's growth potential; Effect of...
- Mike Snyder Leaves ADT. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p18
The article focuses on the resignation of Mike Snyder as president of electronic security services provider, ADT Security Services Inc. based in Boca Raton, Florida. Snyder has been appointed to take the chief executive officer position at broadband phone company, Vonage Inc. of Holmdel, New Jersey.
- Healthcare Security Expos to Feature Emerging Trends, Technology. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p42
The article offers information on the Healthcare Security Expos sponsored by the Niscayah Inc. Healthcare Solutions Group, to be held in Texas on April 6-8, 2010.
- Sizzlin' in Tucson. Weindruch, Larry // NSGA Retail Focus;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p8
The article presents information on the 41st Annual NSGA Management Conference and 7th Annual Team Dealer Summit held in Tucson, Arizona. More than 400 sporting goods retailers, dealers, manufacturers and agents from the U.S., Canada and Germany took part in the event. ADT Security Services Inc....
- Residential Security Remains As Important As 25 Years Ago. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2006, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p33
The article reports that McGruff the Crime Dog has celebrated his 25th anniversary as an icon of the National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) in November 2005. The result of the survey conducted by the NCPC together with ADT Security Services Inc. on the attendees of the 7th Annual Conference on...
- TOP RANKS: SECURITY & ALARM COMPANIES. Carbonard, Maria J. // Business Journal (Central New York);12/10/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p18
The article presents list of top ranking security and alarm companies in Central New York. The list has included 12 companies, their number of employees, sales, available alarm types, available services, key executives, and year of establishment. The companies, which are included: ADT Security...
- Marketing With the Big Three. O'Connell, Tim // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2002, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p11
Focuses on the marketing strategy adopted by Protection One Inc., ADT Ltd. and Irving, Texas-based Brink's Home Security Inc. as of July 2002. Alliance of Protection One with Bellsouth Corp. to develop marketing opportunities; Capitalization of sponsorship opportunities by ADT; Emphasis on...