2004 Big Buck Club Winners
- 1997 Big Bug Club winners. Trimm, Wayne // New York State Conservationist;Oct98, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p25
Announces the winners of the 1997 Big Buck Club. Honoring of hunters who take the largest male deer by gun and by bow; Contact information.
- 2005 Big Buck Club Winners. // New York State Conservationist;Oct2006, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p33
The article presents the winners of the 2005 Big Buck Club in the New York State. Each year since 1972, the Big Buck Club has recognized the hunters who take the largest trophy bucks in New York State. The winner in each category receives an original painting by renowned artist and former...
- Stalking Blind. James, M.R. // Bowhunter;Aug/Sep2002, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p146
Relates the experiences in stalking of deers in Wyoming. Implication of lone spot-and-stalk hunting to hunters; Details on the successful hunting of deers; Satisfaction of every stalking blind success.
- The Boss. Poth, Bob // Bowhunter;Nov2002 Special Issue, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p136
Focuses on the career of the author in deer hunting. Accessibility to farm lands; Importance of relationship between landowners and sportsmen; Collection of deer heads.
- The Price of Admission. Peterson, Tony // Bowhunter;Feb/Mar2011, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p32
The article offers suggestion for bowhunters on how to hunt big bucks with a tight budget.
- ASK BOWHUNTER. // Bowhunter;Feb/Mar2011, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p64
The article offers suggestion on how to spot and hunt a deer.
- Worthy. Heavey, Bill // Field & Stream;Jan2000, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p21
Narrates the sportsman-author's deer hunting experience, which made him rethink the meaning of hunting and being worthy of the animal's gift of itself.
- The Last Shot. Robinson, Jerome B. // Field & Stream;Jan2000, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p80
Provides tips on late-season deer hunting that can help hunters track deers in the transition to winter. INSET: Loner Bucks.
- One False Step. McClelland, Mike // Field & Stream;Feb2000, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p60
Presents a hunter's account on his experiences after suffering an injury and being alone in the woods while scouting for deer in Pennsylvania.