Non-farm productivity up 4% in first quarter
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY. Parker, Philip M. // Bhutan Economic Competitiveness;2006, p7
The article discusses various reports published within the issue concerning financial returns, labor productivity and economic competitiveness of business enterprises operating in Bhutan.
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY. Parker, Philip M. // Cyprus Economic Competitiveness;Feb2006, p7
The article discusses various reports published within the issue concerning financial returns, labor productivity and economic competitiveness of business enterprises operating in Cyprus.
- Surface Appearances. // Town & Country;Jan2013, Vol. 167 Issue 5390, p124
The article focuses on a study conducted by an university which stated that messy offices provides higher productivity in works.
- Running Out Of Gas? // Business News New Jersey;06/21/99, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p12
Editorial. Comments on the possible decline of labor productivity among businesses in New Jersey according to statistics between 1992 and 1996. Statistics indicating a slowdown of the state economy.
- ORGANIZING FOR PRODUCTIVITY IMPROVEMENTS. Crane, Roger R. // SAM Advanced Management Journal (00360805);Spring73, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p28
Outlines an organizational approach to the implementation of productivity improvements in businesses. Factors influencing productivity increases; Description of the approach; Involvement of personnel in the approach.
- Performance Differences Between Public and Private Firms in Turkey . Turut, Serap Asik; Becker, Klaus G. // Atlantic Economic Journal;Sep2000, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p379
Presents information on a study which summarized the results of an investigation of the existence of productivity and profitability differences between public and private firms in Turkey. Description of the econometric model; Measures of productivity and profitability.
- Extent of Economies of Scale: An Update. Miller, Edward M. // Southern Economic Journal;Oct84, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p582
Focuses on the relationship between labor productivity and firm size. Impression of higher productivity in larger firms; Benefits of employees on higher productivity; Concerns on the future of small business.
- Organizational Health and Wellness Are Business Relevant. Bazigos, Michael N. // People & Strategy;Winter2015, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue including "Six Lessons on Leadership," "Securing Lasting Value through Organizational Health," and "Capturing the Value of Health and Productivity Programs."
- Labor productivity, wages, nationality, and foreign ownership shares in Thai manufacturing, 1996ï¿½2000. Ramstetter, Eric D. // Journal of Asian Economics;Jan2004, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p861
This paper compares labor productivity and wages among nationality and ownership groups of foreign multinational corporations (MNCs) and local plants in Thai manufacturing for 1996, 1998, and 2000. Disaggregating foreign MNCs by nationality or foreign ownership share revealed a few significant...