- Buyers' enthusiasm mixed for rare Guam authority issue. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;05/10/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30637, p7
Reports on the bond market response to two negotiated deals in the United States. Issuance of Guam Power Authority revenue bonds; Connecticut Clean Water Fund subordinate-lien revenue bonds; Bond ratings; Designated underwriters; Views by several portfolio managers.
- Guam Power Authority. // Bond Buyer;06/15/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30414, p20A
Presents a profile of Guam Power Authority (GPA). Function of GPA; Historical overview; Implementation of a fast track capacity expansion program; Infrastructure upgrades and additions that the Authority made on substations, transmission and distributions.
- GPA: Guam Power Authority. // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p39A
Features the Guam Power Authority. Headquarters; Contact information; Top executives; Ratings and outlook; Total 1998 revenues; Bond issues.
- Enron in BOT deal in Guam. // Modern Power Systems;Nov96, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p7
Reports on Enron Corp.'s agreement to a build-own-transfer (BOT) deal with the Guam Power Authority. Construction of a diesel plant in Piti, Guam; Terms of the agreement.
- Guam Power Authority Wrapping Up Meter Deployment. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;1/22/2014, p1
The article reports that the Guam Power Authority's Smart Grid (SG) Project started rolling out the final 5000 SG meters to customers on December 24, 2014.
- Guam Power Authority Readies $200M Deal After S&P Upgrade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/3/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33327, p4
The article reports that Guam Power Authority's senior revenue bonds has been upgraded to BBB from BBB-minus by Standard & Poor's Corp., and prepares to sell more than 200 million U.S. dollars of power revenue bonds in June 2010.
- Guam Power Authority selects Landis+Gyr for AMI. // POWERGRID International;Oct2012, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that Guam Power Authority (GPA), the electric power provider in the territory, has chosen Gridstream RF advanced metering solution for its smart grid project.
- Guam Power Authority to Deploy Advanced Metering. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;9/13/2012, p14
The article reports on the selection of the Gridstream RF advanced metering solution by Guam Power Authority (GPA) for its project to implement smart grid technology entailing the deployment of over 52,000 advanced meters and Gridstream network components over the next two years.
- Guam Power Authority Selects Network for Wireless Smart Grid Communications. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;5/23/2012, p12
The article reports on the decision of Guam Power Authority (GPA) to make Tropos its network communications vendor for the utility's smart grid rollout across Guam. GPA will use the GridCom network to backhaul smart meter data, automate switches and provide connectivity for communicating faulted...