Maryland dealers are seeing a rush for high-yield paper
- Southeast bond-watch. McKenna, Jon; McEntee, Christopher; Molis, Jim; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;07/23/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30441, p29
Focuses on several developments concerning the bond market in the Southeastern States as of July 23, 1998. Includes Standard & Poor's rating of the general obligation (GO) debt of Sarasota, Florida; Columbia County, Georgia voters' authorization for about $28 million GO bonds to expand a jail...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;01/11/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31055, p29
Presents updates relevant to bonds and bond markets in the Southeastern States for January 11, 2001. Indicators of economic slowdown in Alabama; Increase of monthly revenue collections in Florida.
- Southeast bond-watch. McEntee, Christopher; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;02/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30577, p33
Focuses on bond market issue news in the Southeastern States as of February 11, 1999. Includes the increased rating given by Standard & Poor's for the revenue bonds issued by the Florida Department of Transportation; Proposal of Governor Don Sundquist to eliminate the franchise and excise levy...
- Southeast bond-watch. McEntee, Christopher; McKenna, Jon; Molis, Jim; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;07/09/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30431, p33
Reports on developments concerning bonds in the Southern States as of July 9, 1998. Atlanta City Council's approval of a tax-increment financing district with bond-issuing capabilities in Georgia; Don A. Ouchley's appointment as Piedmont Municipal Power Agency's general manager; Prince William...
- Southeast: GO yield curves for December 28, 1999. // Bond Buyer;12/30/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30798, p36
Focuses on the bond yield curves in Southeastern States, for December 28, 1999.
- MMD: Southeast market scales. // Bond Buyer;10/29/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30510, p8
Presents information on the trading of bonds in the Southeast, as of October 27, 1998.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;09/07/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30970, p33
Reports on developments related to the bond market in the Southern States as of September 7, 2000. Jacksonville, Florida Mayor John Delaney's plans of using a half-cent tax to issue bonds for capital improvements; Durham, North Carolina city government's sale of general obligation public...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;02/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30835, p27
Presents a chart showing the invisible supply of bonds in Southeast United States, reported as of February 24, 2000. Issues in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee.
- Southeast Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p24
Presents a chart showing the bond supply in Southeastern States. Issuers and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choices; Expected sale date.