- Weekly t-bills go at 4.305%, 4.280%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;01/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30565, p2
Focuses on the tender rates for the United States Department of the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- Where smart shoppers shop for mom's T-bills. Halverson, Guy // Christian Science Monitor;3/27/95, Vol. 87 Issue 83, p8
Presents details on the investors of Treasury Securities in the US. Information on Treasury bills. INSET: US Treasury Securities..
- Safety in treasuries. Grabarek, Brooke H. // FW;9/27/94, Vol. 163 Issue 20, p68
Discusses Treasury funds. Strategy to avoid structured notes; Funds prohibited by SEC rules from investing in anything besides Treasury issues; Benefits.
- Money market derivatives: Why bother? // FW;9/27/94, Vol. 163 Issue 20, p69
Presents a chart showing the 20 highest-yielding 100% treasury funds and the 20 highest-yielding government money market funds in the United States. Average maturity; Seven-day compounded yield; Annual Expense ratio.
- Competitive note offerings. // Bond Buyer;07/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30186, p17
Presents a tabulation of competitive Treasury note offerings in the United States from July 14 to August 19, 1997. Issuer; St; Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial adviser; Legal option; Maturity; Insurer; Moody's rating; Standard & Poor's rating; Fitch ratings; Latest details.
- Traders: TIPS may be cheap enough to buy after latest auction. Reynolds, Katherine M.; Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;07/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30186, p36
Focuses on the US Treasury Department's first auction of five-year inflation-indexed Treasury notes of Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS) in July 1997. Rallying of TIPS following the note sale; Results of the note sale; Retail demand for inflation protection; Advantages and...
- Weekly T-bills draw 5.17%, 5.23% averages. // Bond Buyer;08/12/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30207, p2
Reports on the increase in average tender rates for the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills on August 11, 1997.
- PDO-2.-Offerings of Regular Weekly Treasury Bills. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2002, p40
Presents a chart depicting the offerings of regular weekly Treasury bills in the U.S. Amounts of accepted bids.
- The Treasury department postponed $31.5 billion. Hanson, Cynthia; McLaughlin, Abraham T. // Christian Science Monitor;11/8/95, Vol. 87 Issue 241, p2
Informs about the postpone of $31.5 billion by the US Treasury department in the scheduled auctions on November 7, 1995.