MBIA chairman's exit caps a quarter-century of growth
- MBIA CEO David Elliott retires, bond insurer names Joseph Brown successor. Heaton, Kenneth; Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30554, p30
Reports on the retirement of David H. Elliott as chief executive officer of bond insurer MBIA Inc. in the United States. Reaction of Elliott about his retirement; Fitch IBCA Inc. executive David T. Litvack's reaction about the retirement.
- MBIA's Elliott honored at fete. // Bond Buyer;05/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30643, p28
Highlights MBIA Inc.'s celebration of its 25th anniversary as well as its tribute to retiring chairman David Elliott. Video tribute presented to Elliott; Successor of Elliott.
- MBIA reorganizes public finance department, appoints new head credit officer. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/07/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30494, p3
Details the restructuring initiatives of MBIA Inc., an insurance firm operating in the United States. Appointment of Steven C. Citron as head credit officer for public finance; Reorganization of public finance department into two divisions; Integration of corporate financial obligations and...
- MBIA takes charge to boost loss reserves. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;04/08/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30615, p2
Reports on bond insurance company MBIA Inc.'s revision of its loss reserves policy. Company background; Market analysts' comments.
- Executives. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;May95, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p95
Reports on developments in insurance executives in the United States. AAA Auto Club South's naming of John Tomlin to its board of directors; Aetna Life & Casualty' naming of Richard L. Huber as vice chairman; American Re Corp.'s election of Michael Zucchini to its board of directors.
- CHANGES. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/11/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 45, p12
Reports on executive changes in the U.S. insurance industry as of November 2002. Nationwide Financial; The MONY Life Insurance Co.; Unity Mutual Life Insurance Co.; Acordia Inc.
- Executives. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Apr95, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p86
Presents news on the executives and administrators of insurance companies in the United States. Includes the election of Ernest Green and Frank C. Witthun to the Acordia Inc.'s board of directors; Appointment of Win J. Neuger as voice president and chief investment officer of the American...
- EXECUTIVE CHANGES. // Insurance Advocate;3/18/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p40
Presents an update on executives in the insurance industry of the U.S. as of March 18, 2002, including the promotion of Gabrielle M. Matzdorff at Allianz Life Insurance Co. of North America.
- Reaching the top. Major, Michael J. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Dec96, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p57
Presents the views from insurance company executives in the United States on the challenges and opportunities they encountered before reaching their position. Fascination with the insurance business inspiring Allstate Corp. chairman Jerry Choate to dedicate himself to the company; Family...