Wares with All
- FRI 2005 in Denver. // Minnesota Fire Chief;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p54
Focuses on the 2004 Fire Rescue International (FRI), a show of trucks, equipment and tools used in fire stations held in New Orleans, Louisiana. Schedule and venue of FRI 2005.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Sep2014, Vol. 167 Issue 9, p98
The article previews several products, including the Chempro100IS chemical warfare agent (CWA) detector from Environics USA, the PMI Extreme Pro static rope from PMI, and the Model RT4-4322 retractable tethering system from Gear Keeper.
- THE BRAKE BAR RACK: A VERSATILE ROPE RESCUE TOOL. Greiff, Jacque S. // Fire Engineering;Apr2003, Vol. 156 Issue 4, p106
Features rope rescue equipment for use in firefighting. Types of racks; Advantages of rope; Characteristics of U-shaped rack.
- Proud Displays. // Fire Chief;Jul2005, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p70
Presents products displayed at the Fire-Rescue International 2005 exhibition in Denver, Colorado. Features of the firefighting vehicle of Advanced Fire Control Technologies; Design of the BADD biowarfare agent detection device; Color of the Nomex fleece jacket.
- Apparatus deliveries. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;May95, Vol. 148 Issue 5, p78
Reports on deliveries of fire fighting apparatus in the United States. SVI Trucks' haz-mat response truck; Pumper truck from Smeal Fire Apparatus; Rescue/pumper truck built by SUTPHEN.
- Look, a Fire Truck! // Weekly Reader - Pre K;Oct2006, Vol. 27, p2
Photographs of a fire truck and its parts are presented.
- Fantastic Fire Trucks. Giles, Nichole // Boys' Quest;Apr/May2008, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p14
The article offers information about fire trucks including pumper and a tanker.
- Apparatus deliveries. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Jun95, Vol. 148 Issue 6, p128
Reports on deliveries of fire trucks. Glenside Fire Co.; Morristown Fire Department; Dunklin Fire District.
- Customizing apparatus for industry. Kanterman, Ronald E. // Fire Engineering;Nov97, Vol. 150 Issue 11, p77
Presents the author's narrative on how they customized a fire truck to be used in their fire department. Features of the safety items.