ALF, Brunswick Join Forces
- Brunswick moves into Australia/Pacific patrol boat market with Mercury deal. // Ausmarine;Apr2012, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p14
The article reports on a partnership between U.S.-based combat, law-enforcement and rescue craft supplier Brunswick Commercial and Government Products and boat engine supplier Mercury Marine Australia to provide government and commercial agencies their services across Australasia and the Pacific.
- COMPANY/ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;Oct2005, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p198
Reports developments related to fire prevention industry in the U.S. Request of Louisiana State Firemen's Association and Louisiana Fire Chief's Association to Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc. to function as a logistical resource center for collecting and distributing supplies for firefighters; Joint...
- IT BRIEFS. // Electric Light & Power;Feb2002, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p23
Reports development related to business planning in the U.S. as of February 2002. Partnership between CES International and Krohm; Joint ventures between COGNICASE and M3i; Acquisition of Datapult LLC to Enerwise Global Technologies.
- Navistar, American LaFrance plan venture. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p26
The article reports on the joint venture between Navistar and American LaFrance to manufacture vocational trucks. The manufacturing facility owned by American LaFrance in Summerville, South Carolina will be utilized to create the trucks using components from Navistar. According to the article,...
- Navistar, American LaFrance launch JV. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2008, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p4
The article reports on the plan by Navistar Inc. and American LaFrance LLC. to launch a joint venture that will combine the strengths and resources of both companies to manufacture and distribute low cab-over engine (LCOE) vocational trucks for domestic and global markets. The target of the...
- It's Time To Think, Talk And Listen. Ridilla, Paul // Plumbing & Mechanical;Sep2009, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p52
The article reports on the strategies for business which can give one 20/20 vision for the future. As reported, in business, one could incorporate, form a partnership or joint venture, start an employee stock ownership plan, relocate or diversify. Also, bring a financial partner into one's...
- Collaboration From the Family Office Perspective. Soldano, Patricia M. // Trusts & Estates;Mar2011, Vol. 150 Issue 3, p49
The article reports on collaboration and how to tap collaboration network potential. Whether membership in a network should be open or closed, and whether the network's governance structure for selecting problems and solutions should be flat or hierarchical are the two suggested core questions...
- New Salt Lake firm to provide storage services for business, residents. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/13/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p5
Reports on the plan of officials at Pack N Store, a venture business, to rent storage pods to both individuals and businesses and offer climate-controlled space in which to house items. Business partners in the venture; Size of the pods; Confirmation made with regard to the creation of Pack N...
- How To Get Proposal Mentoring From Your Business Partner. Kraus, Bill // San Diego Business Journal;7/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 28, pA6
Offers advice on how to get proposal mentoring from a business partner. Preparing a cost proposal; Presenting the idea for review of a group of people who did not participate in the preparation of the proposal; Oral presentation; Offering to help.