- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;May2005, Vol. 158 Issue 5, p134
This article presents several new products related to fire extinction, as of May 1, 2005. Grace Industries, a company involved in manufacturing fire fighting devices, announces the new Supercell SC200 Emergency Signaling Device, a small pager sized standalone device containing a radio...
- Notes. // GMPRO - Greenhouse Management & Production;May2007, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p72
The article offers news briefs on the floriculture industry. Chad Cavolo has been appointed to regional sales manager at Bandit Industries Inc. Bailey Nurseries was named Environmental Business of the Year by Great River Greening. Cub Cadet and Yanmar formed a joint venture to market compact...
- Export award for beam detector manufacturer. // Fire Safety Engineering;May2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p8
The article announces that Fire Fighting Enterprises has received the 2009 Queen's Award for Enterprise in the international trade category.
- News Spectrum. // Spectroscopy;Apr2010, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p14
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. in 2010. Syagen Technology Inc. received the Most Innovative Security Product Award at the Seventh Annual Security Summit held in San Diego, California. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. has finished its revealed acquisition of Ahura Scientific Inc. Agilent...
- COMPANY/ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;Sep2005, Vol. 158 Issue 9, p129
Presents trends and development affecting fire prevention associations and organizations. Details of the fire prevention education and training by the Changpuak Fire Department in Thailand; Entry of Scott Health & Safety into an agreement with Genprime Inc. which broadens the Prime Alert...
- Updated Chemical Identification Systems Allows Users To Share Data. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Dec2008, Vol. 23 Issue 12, pS5
The article evaluates the TruScan 1.2 updated chemical identification for pharmaceutical processing from Ahura Scientific Inc.
- industry moves. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Aug2005, Vol. 71 Issue 8, p5
Reports on developments related to the manufacturing industry in the U.S. Designation of Steven A. Thiry as vice-president for business development at the Association for Manufacturing Technology; Extension of the long-term collaboration agreement between Hurco Cos. Inc. and Manufacturing data...
- Aon sets up Bermuda insurer. // Business Insurance;11/12/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 46, p1
Reports the sponsorship of Aon Corp to Bermuda-based Endurance Specialty Insurance Ltd. Involvement of Zurich Financial Services Group Inc to the venture; Promotion of Kenneth J. LeStrange as chairman and chief executive officer of Combined Specialty Corp; Net income decrease at Aon Corp.
- Ueland CFO at Russell. // Pensions & Investments;11/24/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p43
Reports on expansion of Frank Russell Co. in its international operations. Changes in positions of the company's executives; Places where the firm has joint ventures.