CPSC Recalls Kidde Fire Extinguishers
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER RECALL. // Practical Sailor;Jul2009, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on the product recall of 167,000 portable fire extinguishers made in Mexico by Walter Kidde Portable Equipment Inc. It states that the recall includes Kidde XL fire extinguishers, model numbers FX340SC, FX340H, FX340GW, XL5MR, FX210R, FX340SC-2, FX210W, XL2.5TCZ-4, and...
- Recalls. // Consumer Reports;Feb2000, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p33
Offers information on product recalls as of February 2000. Various DaimlerChrsyler minivans; Gap and Old Nay children's pajamas; Sunbeam, Hankscraft, and SunMark `glow in the dark' humidifiers.
- Product Recalls. // Consumer Reports;Oct99, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p58
Discusses product recalls of vehicles, equipment and household products. Who to contact; Related addresses and telephone numbers for more information.
- Recalls & Bans. // Choice;Oct98, p48
Mentions a number of products that have been recalled or banned in Australia as of October 1998. The problems; What to do; PBR Automotive's air brake control valves; Whirlpool's front-load washing machine model AWM293; Tong Ren Tang's Cough Soothing Liquid; Others.
- Recalls & Bans. // Choice;May99, p48
Presents a list of products that have been recalled or banned in Australia as of May 1999. Recall on Kodak AC adaptors manufactured by Elpac; Recall on the Disney Store Pooh Easy-Fit Arm Floats; Blue Lotus Foods' recall of tofu cutlets.
- Recalls. // Consumer Reports;Jan2000, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p37
Offers information on a variety of product recalls. Vehicles including Dodge trucks; Household products including portable electric heaters from Holmes and disposable cigarette lighters.
- Another Chinese recall. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Aug2007, p10
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. authorities to retrieve China-made tires as they contain some safety defects. As part of the China-related consumer scares, the U.S. authorities could recall tires which were reportedly made in China as it pose hazards to users. According to federal...
- RECORD YEAR FOR PRODUCT RECALLS. // Injury Prevention (1353-8047);Feb2006, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p5
The article reports on the announcement of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission that the agency has set several records in important areas. These include recalls of defective consumer products, civil penalties imposed for industry failure to report hazardous products, and industry reports...
- MEDTRONIC AND BOSTON SCIENTIFIC ANNOUNCE RECALLS. // Materials Management in Health Care;Nov2004, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p5
Reports on product recalls announced by two major medical device manufacturers in the U.S. in November 2004. Voluntary move by Medtronics Inc. to recall software used to program the company's SynchroMed and SynchroMed EL pumps; Advanced Bionics Corp.'s voluntary, worldwide recall of all...