Clark-Reliance plans for $2M project
- Lanxess puts brakes on projects. Dawson, Brad // Rubber & Plastics News;1/12/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p3
The article reports that rubber and chemicals supplier Lanxess AG is delaying several capacity expansion projects up to 12 months as global demand for products continues to fall. The company also postponed the relocation of its worldwide headquarters from Leverkusen, Germany to nearby Cologne,...
- Room to move. Kibbe, Cindy // New Hampshire Business Review;4/24/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p4
No abstract available.
- Bag maker finds home after storms. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;1/8/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p1
No abstract available.
- Staircrafter Relocates On Ladder of Success. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;10/6/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p20
The article reports on the business relocation of Staircrafter from San Marcos to Olive Avenue in Vista, California. The relocation is part of the company's strategy in responding to the company's growth in the pass eight months of 2008. The company is also offering additional services,...
- Saia Shifts to Bigger Terminal. // Traffic World;7/24/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 30, p26
The article reports on the relocation of the terminal of LTL carrier Saia Trucking Co. in Jackson, Tennessee to a larger facility due to business growth in the region.
- Arnold Layer launch �4m branch. // Builders Merchants Journal;Dec2008, p7
The article reports on the launching of a new branch of Arnold Laver Timber World Ltd. in Sheffield, England, amounting to �4 million. The company is relocating from their Chesterfield road site to a larger premises on Little London Road. Its chairman David Laver opened the branch by unveiling...
- Comerica to move headquarters to Dallas from Detroit. // North Western Financial Review;4/1/2007, Vol. 192 Issue 7, p19
The article focuses on the relocation of Comerica Inc. from Detroit, Michigan to Dallas, Texas. The company said that the relocation to Texas will position the company in a more central location with greater accessibility to all of its markets. The company has been in Detroit for 158 years. It...
- Magma to expand in India, U.S. Taylor, Colleen // Electronic News (10616624);2/5/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the decision of semiconductor design tool provider Magma Design Automation Inc. to expand its operations in India and the U.S. The company's operation in Bangalore, India has moved to a 40,000 square feet facility. Its corporate headquarters will relocate from Santa Clara...
- Commerce grows, plans bigger HQ. Hardesty, Dawn Wotapka // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/29/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 18, p1A
Reports that Commerce Bank is relocating and expanding the size of its regional headquarters in Melville, New York. Commerce's acquisition of the site from Andrea Electronics Corp.; Total number of locations of Commerce across the Northeast.